NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow for Spring 2014

NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow

Brace yourself NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow (and Sherlock) is coming for Spring 2014. This single eyeshadow shades are not only available in a stupid crazy line up of shades (hello lucky 88!) but they also come in the cutest bow shaped pot evers.

Take a peek!

NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow ($4.50) are a new high intensity shadow formula loaded with pigment. Available in 88 different shades this new shadows have a unique formula that’s super easy to blend.

NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow

NYX is like my answer to a cheaper version to Make Up For Ever. They never do anything half arsed! I mean 88 shades?! That’s incredible variety and at such a great price too!

You can grab them now at www.nyxcosmetics.com.

• 1/8/14 20:14 Heather:

Oh the little bow…as if i wouldn’t go crazy enough for the colors and just because i love NYX..they had to go and put a bow on the packaging.

• 1/9/14 9:26 Isabella Muse:

lol I hear ya!

• 1/8/14 20:40 alm:

the packaging is so cute, are there any new shades or are these the shades already in their collection and just in new packaging. And yes the prices on these are great and right now ulta is having buy one get one half off which is a even better deal.

• 1/9/14 9:22 Isabella Muse:

I don’t know I don’t actually have any of them yet…I’m curious if they’ll replace the old collection or are they an addition? I suspect they’ll replace the old single shades so maybe some of the shades are dupes or the same exact shades. I’ll update as soon as I know!

• 1/8/14 22:26 Andi:

Do you have the ingredients for these? I’m curious if they’ve removed parabens from their formula, but I don’t see ingredients online. They are adorable, and I love that they have round pans now. I can depot them to Coastal Scents palettes!

• 1/9/14 9:17 Isabella Muse:

I don’t I’m sorry Andi!

• 1/9/14 0:09 Phyrra:

these are made of awesome!

• 1/9/14 6:00 TwirlyGirly:

Here’s hoping they didn’t screw up the formula, as cosmetics companies oft do (I’m looking at YOU, Wet n’ Wild) when updating their eyeshadow line.

I’ve always liked the NYX single eyeshadows. Many more hits than misses, IMO.

• 1/9/14 9:05 Isabella Muse:

agreed! what in the world WnW!? I agree…many are on par with mac’s formula! pigmented, soft, butter and CHEAP!

• 1/9/14 10:04 melissa:

so cute ! love how they used the bow on the singles !

• 1/9/14 10:05 Susan K:

I wish NYX would show up at my Target already!

• 1/9/14 11:06 Ana:

I was looking at the color range and my oh my they are all gorgeous :)…this line is permanent right?

• 1/9/14 11:48 Isabella Muse:

it is indeed :)

• 1/9/14 12:38 Simone:

Ooh this is exciting! I also hope the new formula is just as good or better than the existing one. I Agee with the other commenter about WnW. Ugh.

NYX knows how to make cheap packaging look tres chic! Love the little bow detailing, so adorable :)

• 1/9/14 15:07 Christine Joy Luikuo:

I think these are going to replace the original Singles eyeshadow because the original ones were no longer available on their website. They must be as good or better as the original so I won’t be regretting not buying more of the original shadows before it became discontinued. I’m really having high expectations on these.