Pushing Up Daises with Clinique Cheek Pop Blush

clinique

The worst thing they every did was cancel Pushing Daisies and cast Lee Pace as Thranduil. I’m so sorry to my fellow geeks but the Elvenking was not pictured in my mind’s eye as Lee Pace.

Speaking up Pushing up Daisies the very delightful Clinique Cheek Pop Blush popped up on my desk and I had to share a little look see at them!

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush1

Take a look!

Clinique Berry Pop Cheek Pop Blush

Berry Pop

Clinique Ginger Pop Cheek Pop Blush

Ginger Pop

Clinique Peach Pop Cheek Pop Blush

Peach Pop

Clinique Plum Pop Cheek Pop Blush

Plum Pop

I tried Ginger Pop this morning and I LOVE it! I can’t wait to try the other shades! I’ll be reviewing these for you shortly but do you think you’ll pick up any of the shades?

They just launched at both Sephora.com and Nordstrom.com and will likely be on counter now as well!

Check them out!

They are dense little guys but they pack pigment!

• 1/21/14 10:17 Agata:

These look gorgeous. I have had my eye on them since I first saw them online. I cannot wait for your swatches!

• 1/21/14 10:20 cat:

I loved Pushing Daisies while it was on even though it kind of fell apart at the end under the threat/news of cancellation. I always found Charlotte rather annoying as a love interest and Ned became a little frustrating to watch though I loved basically everyone else in the cast. Weird how that works sometimes.

Anyway, the blushes look super cute. Can’t wait for your review!

• 1/21/14 10:53 Isabella Muse:

you’re right towards the end stuff started to go way downhill! :( but the beginning was so so so great!

• 1/21/14 10:41 Larie:

Aw, but he’s so yummy as Thranduil! But man, I miss Pushing Daisies! That show is so awesome!

And these look super cute!

• 1/21/14 10:50 Isabella Muse:

show was so cool! can’t believe they axed it! I didn’t like him as Thranduil to be honest, he’s such a great actor but he came across really dull! :( they really are! and pack a nice pigment too!

• 1/21/14 14:01 Miss D:

I never read any The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit, but even not reading it I agree that his character seemed a little dull! XD
        But I also agree with Larie- he did look yummy in the movie; sometimes I just wish people could look like the hot characters they portray all the time! :P

• 1/21/14 11:29 DUH:

Muse, the show was called PUSHING DAISIES not Pushing Up Daisies. -.-

• 1/21/14 11:41 Isabella Muse:

sorry DUH my title made me goof up on the title of the show. mistakes happen :-D

• 1/21/14 11:30 Dee:

Can’t wait for your review – these look amazing! Used to LOVE Clinique blushes, but they fell off my radar awhile ago. I think I will try Ginger and Peach.

• 1/21/14 11:59 Lacy:

Looking forward to your swatches! i’m interested in the ginger pop and plum pop. I’ve been wanting a purple toned blush so i can’t wait to see the plum swatch, any other suggestions on some nice lilac/lavender hued blushes?

• 1/21/14 14:58 Tammie:

I think I’m gonna need Peach! I wish they were out in the store already though, I searched and Sephora and Nordstrom both don’t have them out yet (I’m going tonight) boo!

• 1/21/14 16:59 Ashley:

I love these! Especially the ginger and peach, they are all pretty to be honest!

• 1/21/14 17:01 meganlisa:

These are the cutest thing ever. I’m trying not to buy them until I read reviews….to be sane…but how much better does makeup get than these. Now, which to buy? Can’t wait to see your swatches and hear your thoughts.

• 1/21/14 17:23 don pon:

Ok, you got me intrigued! I’m looking forward for your swatches!

• 1/22/14 13:28 Angie:

How much shimmer do these have?

• 1/22/14 16:10 Christine:

Looking forward to your review. I am usually MEH about Clinique makeup but these are so cute!

I love Pushing Daisies – I was so bummed out when it was cancelled. I also loved Wonderfalls as well too and that TOO was also cancelled – I think this started my Lee Pace lurv. I did love him in the Hobbit though because he was so CAMPY! So much fun, haha.

• 1/23/14 10:02 Isabella Muse:

they are pretty incredible christine, might be worth a haul here :-D I don’t remember wonderfalls?! Now I have to go look that up hehe!

• 1/22/14 19:04 Danielle:

Are these powder or cream blushes?

• 1/23/14 9:56 Isabella Muse:

powder Danielle

• 1/25/14 13:30 Adaora:

I need Ginger Pop & Peach Pop in my life.