Skin Food and Tony Moly Sold at Urban Outfitters

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 001

Heads up Korean beauty and makeup fans as good news Skin Food and Tony Moly are now sold online (not in store) on Urban Outfitters online store!

I saw products like Tony Moly Bunny Mist, Tony Moly Bunny Gloss Bar, Skin Food Royal Honey Mist, and Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream.

I thought this was very exciting but wish it was in store too! The selection is small but maybe they’ll extend if things start selling well!

You can shop it at www.urbanoutfitters.com.

• 1/14/14 16:34 Alexa:

Hmmm, I’m starting to wonder if Korean Brands are noticing how popular they are state side. I mean we already have Amore at Sephora, Skinfood has their own individual stores at select malls, and now supposedly Laneige will be available at Target. Now Tony Moly and Skin food Available at Urban Outfitters? 2014 is definitely gonna be an interesting beauty year!

• 1/15/14 9:15 Isabella Muse:

indeed!

• 1/14/14 22:30 cat:

That could not be cuter.

• 2/26/14 0:16 michele:

tony moly is actually sold in urban outfitters stores. my store carries the eye makeup eraser, goodbye dark eye corrector + the petite bunny glosses. i’m the women’s accessories team leader in my store + we’ve been getting some amazing hair + beauty products in. keep your eyes peeled in the next few weeks! :)

• 3/15/14 0:01 Mariah:

T

• 3/15/14 0:07 Mariah:

First off, I just wanted to thank for writing this blog. I just recently started using a brand called IASO (love their skin peeling wash? not sure what its called), and found your blog to be super informative on Korean&Japanese skincare. <3 <3 <3 This Is'nt a comment on your post, but I couldnt figure out how to just send you a question. I recently found this skin care line called A.C CARE, its a Korean brand as well, but the place I recieved the sample from in SF, is a bit pricey. Do you know of a trusted online store I might be able to order it from?