Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner 22 Spring 2014 Shades

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Spring 2014

Good news for the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner as for Spring 2014 they will be available extended to 22 shades! This bestselling eyeliner is now available in an array of matte, shimmer, and unique shades for the Spring 2014 season as well as permanently with a waterproof formula and a creamy, budge proof formula. With these new shade selections be added to the general catalog you’ll have over 31 gorgeous shades to choose from!

P.S. This:

You’re welcome.

• 1/14/14 9:59 Sara:

I just squeaked at my desk and pulled my head phones out of my purse so fast that my pens flew everywhere to watch the trailer! Super excited!

• 1/14/14 9:59 Isabella Muse:

me too me too!

• 1/14/14 11:15 kimkats:

I saw the trailer last Sunday when it aired for the first time!! Looks like Arya got Needle back, and Theon looks better than I thought he might, given all he’s gone thru! April 6 can’t get here soon enough!!
    Oh, and those stila liners look pretty – lots of them are colors I wouldn’t wear but I see a couple that might find their way to me! :D

Incidentally, I love the pic of Sean Bean, er, I mean, Ned Stark with the Spring Is Coming title! :D Cracks me up every time I see it!

• 1/14/14 11:21 Isabella Muse:

LOL! glad you noticed that hahahaha! and yeah the trailer looks EPIC! can’t wait :-D I really like the cranberry shade, need to pick that up although I’ll probably look like death in it lol!

• 1/14/14 20:32 Lacy:

I’m interested in the cranberry shade too! It’ll be interesting to see how it turns out! Can’t wait for your swatch.

PS the trailer was awesome! thank you for completing my life! haha

• 1/15/14 9:10 Isabella Muse:

I really love that shade! :-D haaaaaa you’re welcome can’t wait!

• 1/22/14 0:06 Staryu:

That pastel green is calling my name (even though it would likely look awful on me). Can’t wait to swatch them.

• 1/31/14 22:41 Lucy:

I just starched these at Ulta and I am really tempted to get Mint Julep

• 2/3/14 15:14 Isabella Muse:

pretty shade in person?

• 1/31/14 22:42 Lucy:

Swatched not starched

• 2/3/14 17:47 Lucy:

Yes Muse, they are all really pretty colors in person. I went ahead and bought Mint Julep. It’s a really nice shade. They all are

• 2/4/14 10:47 Isabella Muse:

have to go do a little swatch fest at Sephora ;D