Urban Decay Limited Edition Duo Eyeshadows for Spring 2014

Urban Decay Oz Eyeshadow

More is always nice which is why you’ll love these limited edition Urban Decay Duo Eyeshadows just launched for Spring 2014 yes?

Urban Decay Duo Eyeshadow

Urban Decay Limited Edition Duo Eyeshadows

Meet Sin + Mushroom (champagne shimmer and warm gray shimmer) and X + Half Baked (peach shimmer with gold shift and golden bronze shimmer) two stunning shades of Urban Decay Eyeshadow popped together and made into one nifty duo. Not since the Wizard of Oz Palettes have I seen duo eyeshadow from our friends at UD.

Too bad I already have these. Worst still that I’m considering on repicking them up because they are in a duo format.

It’s a disease I tell ya.

Available now at urbandecay.com.

• 1/28/14 12:34 JJ:

I got the mushroom sin duo from the sephora favorites set. Love it and the set was the best deal ever.

• 1/28/14 12:40 sirilovise:

UD is addictive, alright. I don’t feel like I need these, though, as I’ve got the colours in my stash and they’re among my least used neutrals. I’d love to see a matte and satin duo, though, containing Secret Service or Tease for the crease and a lighter satin colour for the lid. Excellent for travel, or simply when you’re in a hurry and short on space.
    It’s a lovely way of introducing the products to new users – might get them to give as presents should they become available internationally. Won’t go out of my way, though.

• 1/28/14 13:11 Ashley:

I like these! More bang for your buck! Remind me of the L’oreal ones a few years back. Which are now hard to find.

• 1/28/14 14:11 Quinctia:

No way! I bought a regular Mushroom single after realizing that it was always sold in combinations I didn’t want (aka, with colors I already had).

This is no exception! Aside from the Mushroom single, I’m pretty sure I already have two pans each of Sin and Half Baked in different palettes.

• 1/28/14 16:18 Gabby:

UD keeps taking my money lol. Luckily, for my wallet, I think I can do w/o these specific colors…now if they’d had a bright matte purple/matte red duo? I’d be throwing my money at them. :D

• 1/28/14 17:07 meg:

omg! I also got the sin/mushroom in the sephora favorites set and that’s what turned me onto UD. I carry it everyday in my purse makeup bag – the colors are perfect for everyday. I’ve been wondering if they’d ever done duos and wishing they would start! Will definitely have to get these as I love how there’s variety but in such a portable format. Wish they would make more colors!

• 1/29/14 0:58 Staryu:

Looking forward to them doing more of these. These colors are not ones I need, unfortunately. It would be interesting if they start making ones that are more contrasting/unexpected but still work really well together. Though I guess Sin & Mushroom do that fairly well. It’s just that if you are a UD collector, you likely have these colors already. You know us UD addicts though- give us more!

• 1/29/14 18:41 Celine:

Oh man! JUST when I thought I had it all planned out on what Spring collections I wanted to buy, UD HAD to go and do this haha I’m such a sucker for this brand.

• 1/30/14 9:22 Isabella Muse: