Wanna Have A Threesome?

Beauty Blender Triple Threat Set

Triple your beauty pleasure with this threesome of Beauty Blender’s best selling sponges!

The Beauty Blender Triple Threat Set ($53) includes all three Beauty Blender Sponges as well as cleanser!

Includes:

• Signature Pink BeautyBlender
  • Simply Pure BeautyBlender
  • Bespoke Black BeautyBlender
  • Solid Sponge Cleanser

These sponges fit the natural contour of your face and can be used wet to create an airbrushed finish on skin by “strippling and smoothing” color onto face. Each sponge can be used with liquids, creams, or powders!

Get the set at Sephora.com or Sephora stores.

• 1/20/14 19:14 Nicole:

I am sorry if this is a dumb question, I am not framiliar with this product at all…
    What is the cleanser for? Is it to clean the sponges or something else? I have not used sponges for much of anything since college because of the bacteria and such that can grow in them. (Thanks a lot pharmacy clinical labs!) So do these have some sort of anti-microbial treatment applied to them? Does anyone like them for apply anything specific. I usually like brushes when it comes to make up, but I am curious about these! :)

• 1/21/14 9:25 Isabella Muse:

yeah, it’s to clean the sponges. I believe the cleanser has an antibacterial agent in it and you’re only suppose to use them for 3 months before tossing. People like using them wet with powders for an airbrushed appearance or wet with a cream compact foundation as it helps to striple color onto your face in a way that it gives a second skin finish.

• 1/21/14 10:20 Nicole:

Oooooh!!! Thank you so much for explaining how these work to me! :) I guess sponges for make up have come a long way since I have used one in college! :D That second skin finish sounds great!

• 1/21/14 10:22 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure I think I reviewed it a bit ago if you look through the archives, they are actually quite great for drier skin as the wet sponge helps ease foundation on and keeps it from clinging to patchy areas.

• 1/20/14 19:26 LovelyLush:

I’ve given up on the BB after discovering the Real Techniques Sponge for only $6! It works just as well, if not better… and can’t beat the cost!

• 1/21/14 5:34 Becca:

Is there a difference between the colors? The solid cleanser looks interesting. Just picked up two of the pink sponges last week. My other one was quite ready to hit the bin.

• 1/21/14 9:08 Isabella Muse:

supposedly the white is for sensitive skin Becca, the pink is just the original sponge nothing new/special about it, and the black was just a “chic” new color when it released several months ago :)