YSL Rosy Blush Collector Face Palette for Spring 2014

YSL Rosy Blush Collector Face Palette Spring 2014

Swoon! I feel like my first high end purchase of 2014 is bound to be the YSL Rosy Blush Collector Face Palette ($55) because this stunning play of golden pink shades looks like the perfect Spring blush!

YSL Rosy Blush Collector Face Palette

YSL Rosy Blush Collector Face Palette is an entanglement of two shades of playful golden pink one of which is matte and the other iridescence.

The perfect pair of colors can be used to cast an illuminating glow on cheeks and used as a highlighter or a blush with a satiny finish to light your face up with a radiant glow!

It is limited edition so if you covet it best be grabbing it.

I must have it.

That is all.

Want it?

• 1/8/14 11:18 Rosa:

Oh my gosh!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I’m in love!

• 1/8/14 11:46 mary brenner:

I want it!! I need it!! I cannot have it cause Just bought all of the nars “final cut”Blushes yesterday and I totally didn’t need Those either. …….I have a problem with blush:) hugely addicted to it.!!!

• 1/8/14 12:08 Isabella Muse:

OMG me too LOL squee we can be stupid about blush together haha :D

• 1/8/14 11:48 Christina:

Now THIS I want! I have been waiting for it to release here, but so far no signs of it!

• 1/8/14 11:52 Tina:

I love it. Will this be Available at sephora?

• 1/8/14 12:08 Isabella Muse:

I sure hope so! right now it is on barney’s site but didn’t see it pop up anywhere else yet!

• 1/8/14 14:25 Samantha M:

Looooove it! Pinned it as soon as i first spotted it haha xx

• 1/8/14 14:48 Isabella Muse:

right?! ;-D adore it!

• 1/8/14 15:20 Ashley:

This looks perfect! Too bad I too many blushes and bought NARS orgasm years ago and really haven’t used it as much as I thought I would, after reading good things in magazines and such. This is awesome though.

• 1/8/14 16:32 Cj:

HOLY CRAP! That looks GORGEOUS!! I’m gonna need 3. One to use, one as a backup, and one to just look at LOL

• 1/9/14 9:51 Isabella Muse:

lol ditto!

• 1/8/14 19:52 dia:

I don’t even wear blush, I just love the case it comes in.

• 1/8/14 19:57 Jaclyn:

I love everything about this blush. The packaging and the blush itself is just gorgeous! I’ve never tried YSL blushes, so I think this baby has to come home with me.

• 1/9/14 4:27 Sara:

This is beautiful but on me (NC25), it hardly shows up much. Though I still love using it as it gives a barely there color and a touch of illumination to the cheeks.

• 1/9/14 9:08 Isabella Muse:

oh sara you might have saved me money lol! If it doesn’t show up I can probably skip :D