the Balm 50% Off Your Total This Friday

thebalm50offsale

Save the date peeps! Because Friday, February 7th, 2014, the Balm 50% Off Your Total Sale is on!

The sale starts 12PM YOUR TIME! This means you have to place an order within an hour at 12PM in whatever time zone you are in. For example, I’m in New York so at 12PM EST I have one full hour to get my order in and get 50% off your total at thebalm.com.

Shipping within the US is $4.95, Canada is $20, and any other country is $35. Since shipping to other countries is high maybe you’ll want to team up with a few friends and grab stuff you want and split the cost!

Half the proceeds of the sale will benefit Indexed Tuition that helps Bay Area children grades k-8 achieve academic success!

Start plotting your orders, maybe go ahead and load your cart, make you list, check it twice, and get ready to haul!

Happy Shopping!

• 2/5/14 14:48 MJ:

It’s good they’re staggering the sale times across time zones so there’s less of a chance of the site crashing!

• 2/5/14 14:53 Kharanya:

Thanks muse! I’ve been eyeing their Voyage and Meet Matt palettes for some time now! Might get a second Matt palette for my mom too.

• 2/5/14 17:52 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure happy shopping! :)

• 2/5/14 15:25 Phyrra:

Thanks for sharing this!

• 2/5/14 17:53 Isabella Muse:

aw np court :D happy shopping!

• 2/5/14 15:41 anne:

Hmm enticing. loading my cart just in case. do you know if they happen to ship ups or usps, i never ordered from them direct.

• 2/5/14 17:31 Danielle:

When I’ve ordered it’s been USPS

• 2/5/14 17:23 Dusty:

Intriguing! Only wonder would be if they have stock available for each time zone… living on the west coast I could imagine checking it out at noon only to find an ocean of “empty shelves.” LOL

• 2/5/14 17:52 Isabella Muse:

GOOD question! ;-D

• 2/5/14 17:59 Tennyoceres:

GAME FACE! I totally need to restock on Put a Lid on It and finally get my hands on their amazing blushes. Good thing I’m filing taxes before the sale. Oh no my wallet is screaming in terror. ;D

• 2/6/14 2:25 Maggie:

Darn. I’m going to be working at that time.

• 2/6/14 4:47 Ivanna:

Can you recommend anything? I have never owned anything from theBalm

• 2/6/14 5:20 Heather:

Ooooh tempting!!!

• 2/6/14 9:57 Victoria:

Hey girl – this is as good a place to ask as any I suppose — do you happen to know if “Balms Away” has been discontinued? I dutifully went to start loading up my cart, as instructed ;) and can’t find it anywhere. It looks like they have a whole new skincare line (and I apologize if I may have missed a post from you on that). Just curious. Thanks doll.

• 2/6/14 10:05 Isabella Muse:

it says out of stock on the website Victoria http://www.thebalm.com/balms-away.html right on top of the description hope this helps!?

• 2/6/14 10:14 Victoria:

Thanks! I couldn’t pull it up for some reason – searched for it by name, then searched under all the categories. Thanks for the supersleuthing.

• 2/6/14 10:17 Isabella Muse:

no problem! maybe it’ll be restocked by Friday!

• 2/7/14 0:51 ChristyMG:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I get paid tomorrow. My mission was to hunt down the Pretty Rebel palette and hopefully grab a Naked 3, but I’ve never tried anything by the Balm. 50% off is as good a time as any. My poor, poor checking account haha. Thanks for the head’s up!

• 2/7/14 15:31 indayluvs:

Tried to check out SEVEN times in the space of about 40 minutes, no go and now can’t even gain access to the website, boooooo! =(