Apparently brighter skin can be achieved 7 days courtesy the new Bare Minerals 7 Day Skin Detox. What!? Brighter in seven days!?
SIGN ME bitches!
I grabbed up Bare Minerals 7 Day Skin Detox almost the day it launched on QVC.com earlier in January but I haven’t used it yet, give a chick a sec, I’m kinda savoring the moment for when I do use it and I come out of it with brighter skin!
According to Bare Minerals this seven treatment vials with reveal clear, smoother, brighter, and more even toned skin. Each vial addresses a specify skin issue and the formula is powered by Bare Mineral’s ActiveSoilT Complex, which contains high concentration of targeted ingredients, including exfoliating acids, potent hydrators and Kombucha Black Tea to reinforce your skin’s support network and deliver rapid visible results.
Here’s how it works:
- Day 1: Prep skin for total renewal. Antioxidants help counter free radicals, starting the detoxification process and preparing skin for a progression of treatments.
- Day 2: Ignite cell turnover. The first phase of exfoliation begins. Dull, damaged surface skin cells are sloughed off to smoothen skin and soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Day 3: Create a moisture shield. As the exfoliation process continues, potent hydrators work together to form a protective barrier that traps and holds in the moisture skin needs to return to its soft and supple state.
- Day 4: Increase cell renewal. The skin’s natural cell renewal processes are reawakened to allow fresh, new skin to emerge for a healthy-looking complexion.
- Day 5: Intensify the detoxification process. As the level of exfoliating acids reaches its peak, the slate is thoroughly cleaned, allowing skin to receive and refuel.
- Day 6: Replenish and fortify skin. Skin is infused with beneficial vitamins and minerals to help reduce signs of aging and strengthen skin’s natural defense barrier.
- Day 7: Reveal revitalized and renewed skin. A final dose of potent ingredients, including skin-brightening Vitamin C, reveals a radiant, younger-looking you.
Honestly, I’ve tried everything and anything that promises brighter skin since I have dry skin myself and suffer from a crop of dullness and fatigued looking skin from time to time but nothing that works as quickly as seven days.
I’ll be testing the set out shortly and I’ll let you know if it worked for me.
Possibly brighter skin in seven days?