Bobbi Brown Nectar & Nude Eyeshadow Palette for Spring 2014

Bobbi Brown Nectar Nude Palette

Loving this new Bobbi Brown Nectar & Nude Eyeshadow Palette ($48) that’s popped up on Barney’s website today! Yum! Bobbi has done a peachy eyeshadow palette in the past and more recently the Bobbi Brown Bronze Nude Glow Palette became available but this delicious palette is so ready for Spring!

Bobbi Brown Nectar & Nude Eyeshadow Palette pairs shimmering nectars with soft taupes and rich browns. This palette is filled with six Spring ready shades in a mix of metallic, matte, and sparkle finishes.

Shades:

• Pale Cream
  • Soft Buff
  • Golden Bronze
  • Pink Bellini
  • Earth
  • Rich Caviar

Grab it now at Barneys.com.

I think it’s rather yummie and would look delightful with MAC Petal Power Blush from the A Fantasy of Flowers Collection or even a little NARS Orgasm yes and maybe a nude lip perhaps a little Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo.

Yup, already envisioning looks with it already!

Whatcha think?

Loves this one?

Or not for you?

• 2/3/14 15:57 Jane:

It looks like a brighter version of last year’s neon & nude palette. I love Bobbi Brown but I am not sure about peachy toned makeup. It might be a nice change for a warm-toned complexion.

• 2/3/14 15:57 Isabella Muse:

oh hell I forgot about the N&N palette!!!!!!!!! I gotta haul that bad boy out!

• 2/13/14 15:23 Minsooky:

I own this palette and it doesn’t really come off peachy, with the exception of the pinkish glitter eyeshadow. Tones are more cool-toned browns.

• 2/3/14 21:47 Nina:

Need to see swatches first….but the pics look pretty. Of course, the pics *always* look pretty, and are not always an accurate representation, unfortunately. I’ll check it out.

• 2/3/14 23:08 Lynn:

Nice but love, love, love the l’wren Scott pallet more. A fresh change up from the usual nudes like this one.

• 2/4/14 3:01 Judy:

Nudes are definitely Bobbi’s forte!
    A very beautiful palette but I think 4/6 shades aren’t gonna show up on my lids very well. :(
    I m just gonna have to skip this one and splurge on a naked 3 palette instead….

• 2/4/14 9:19 Wendy:

OHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED this!

• 2/10/14 16:22 Helene:

I think it’s a little too reminiscent of the Neon & Nude pallet, which I own. On-the- other-hand, I’m dying to get her new pot rouge in Hibiscus and the new high shimmer lip gloss in Bare Peach both from this collection.

• 3/3/14 16:20 Jules:

I bought it & I’m fair, cool tone with pink undertone & it’s not too warm on me. The 4 matte shadows are really nice. The other 2 I could live without. I bought it during the 20% off sale on Bobbi’s website so for the price I’m very happy. Oh, almost forgot…I can’t open the darn thing without inserting a bobby pin & giving it a twist. There’s just no grip at the tab & I’m not breaking a nail over it. :-)