Chanel Jardin de Camelias Collection Brings Spring Freshness!

Chanel Jardin De Camelias

Meet the Chanel Jardin de Camelias Collection that’s available for a limited time launching for Spring 2014 exclusively at Chanel.com.

This limited edition collection brings together soft, delicate luminosity to cheeks and face with a gorgeous contrast of popping pink!

Take a look!

Chanel Jardin de Camelias Illuminating Powder ($70) (LE)
A beautiful soft powder highlighter for accenting cheeks and face with light reflecting luminosity.

Jardin De Camelias Illuminating Powder

Chanel Joues Contraste ($43) (LE)
Shade:

• Sakura

Joues Contraste in Sakura

Chanel Ombres Tracees Palette ($65) (LE)

Ombres Tracees Quadra in Jardin Zen

Chanel Illusion d’Ombre ($36) (LE)
Shade:

• Rose des Vents

Illusion DOmbre in Rose De Vents

Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss ($29.50) (LE)
Shades:

• Baie Rose
  • Pink Pivoine
  • Eau de Rose
  • Rosace

Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss spring 2014

Chanel Rouge Allure ($34) (LE)
Shades:

• Charmeuse
  • Fleurie

chanel rouge allure spring 2014 shades

The Chanel Jardin de Camelias Collection is available exclusively at Chanel.com.

• 2/18/14 15:42 Ashley:

OMG! This is such a beautiful collection! I can’t wait for the annual beauty trend show where I live, I’m getting my makeup done that day at Chanel, so excited! March 8th!

• 2/18/14 17:56 Karina:

That blush will be mine… just because I really like the name xD

• 2/19/14 1:20 Shari:

Have a review of Jardin Zen eyeshadow quad up as I’ve picked it up a few days ago and I can say the new formula of the baked quads is SPECTACULAR. :-)

• 2/19/14 14:08 Susannah:

must have Charmeuse lipstick! WOW! It reminds me of my fav Lancôme shade of all time — ROMANCE — which was a LE and is now discontinued. I still have a little left at the bottom of the tube and have been to countless beauty counters looking for its match, always disappointed.

But just eyeballing this shade, it looks pretty darn close.

EUREKA

• 2/19/14 14:35 Susannah:

ps is this available at Nordstom too? when it says it is a limited edition available only at chanel.com, does that mean it will never be at Nordie’s and I must order it online at chanel.com if I am to have it?

Or does it mean it will eventually make its way to the dept stores that carry Chanel?

thanks, dear Muse.

• 2/19/14 14:37 Isabella Muse:

chanel’s PR team sent this yesterday stating it would exclusively be available at chanel.com so no where else just on their website. Hope this helps :)

• 2/19/14 14:38 Isabella Muse:

yay! :-D it’s always nice to find a shade we love by another brand :-D

• 2/19/14 15:18 evo:

Would you know if us Canadians will have access to this?

We can’t order off the Chanel site. BOooo

• 2/20/14 18:26 Laura:

Chanel Exec was in town at Neiman Marcus. Said this would only be available at Chanel Boutiques and Chanel.com no stores :-(

• 2/22/14 11:27 Susannah:

FYI – I finally got a response from Chanel to my query re: these new lipsticks’ availability at dept store counters in the future. The Chanel rep couldn’t (or wouldn’t?) tell me that they would never be available at dept stores. In fact, he hedged a bit.

I have a hunch that they will be available at dept stores in the future — but for the time being they are only at Chanel.com.

• 2/24/14 16:34 Isabella Muse:

I dunno I talked to chanel pr and they are pretty adamant these are exclusive to chanel.com but I sure hope that isn’t the case would be nice to swatch in store!