Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection for Spring 2014

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection

As you know already the new Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection for Spring 2014 features SIX brand new shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in an array of nude, natural shades. There are several Dare to Go Nude Collection displays around at this point one of which features the core color collection with new limited edition shades of Maybelline Master Glaze Blush as well as a Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush and Bronzer, there’s another display featuring the six new shades of Color Tattoo Eyeshadow, and lastly a display featuring new nail polishes.

Take a look!

What’s very interesting about the Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection is the fact that is already has brand new limited edition shades in the Buffs Lipstick Collection as well as Master Glaze Blush and Master High-Light Blush and Bronzer. These are just released products so I find it interesting they are already launching limited edition shades.

Everything in the collection is labeled limited edition with stickers marking them as such however, the Color Tattoo Eyeshadow DOES not have an LE sticker on it so hopefully that means they’ll be added as permanent shades to the collection at some point.

There are four limited edition shades of Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quad in Nude Romance, Bare It Buff, Take It Off, and Taupe Tease.

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude 1

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection Spring 2014

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude display

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude

There are also four limited edition Maybelline the Buffs Lipsticks in Barely Bronze, Ravishing Rose, Nude Embrace, and Raw Reveal.

There’s also one Master Hi-Lighting Blush in Natural and two Master Glaze Blush Sticks in Barely Pink and Nude Rebellion both of which are limited edition shades as well as Maybelline Color Elixir shades!

And of course, the most exciting part of this collection the new Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows in Beige-ing Beauty, Nude Compliment, Sleek & Spice, Caramel Cool, Pure Nude, and Stroke of Midnight.

I think it’s a beautiful launch of products! Taking on a fresh, natural look for Spring is fab because many brands tend to embrace pastels for Spring (I’m talking to YOU Dior!). These are shades that will work great for Spring but also through any other season.

What do you think?

Love the collection?

Skip?

Do share!

• 2/12/14 17:52 Malinda Jane:

I’m really excited about this collection! I’ve been really feeling a minimalist look and soft neutrals, so I’m definitely going to grab an eyeshadow quad and some polishes.

• 2/12/14 18:38 Elena:

I think this Spring collection is so great. I absolutely do not care for pastels so I feel super let down each spring when those colors come out. BLAH!

• 2/12/14 22:13 Ashley:

The eye shadow quads have a surprisingly good color payoff, I have one of the originals called gold rush, and I would compare the quality pretty close to Lancôme, but not quite. You can’t beat the price. I love nude colors, easy go with everything, and look classy no matter what. Really love this nude trend as I love natural looking makeup. I’m in love with an Estee Lauder nail polish at the moment called Frozen Fantasy its quite divine and they better never quit making it because I love it!

• 2/13/14 2:45 Michelle:

I WANT IT ALL!!!!

• 2/13/14 6:35 Amber:

Oh, normally since I’m so pale I don’t do a lot of nudes but when I hear rosy nude and words like that, it makes me sit up and take notice! I gotta check out those lipstick colors and of course the tattoos and maybe the quads and maybe the nail polish lol….Maybe all of it! :)

• 2/13/14 9:12 kellly:

MUST.HAVE.THESE.
    I am planning a major haul just as soon as they show up in my area!

• 2/13/14 21:27 LT:

I’d love to grab all the Tattoo shadows this weekend. Can you tell me what retailer you saw the display at so that I can check my local store? Thanks!

• 2/14/14 8:16 Isabella Muse:

hi lt a friend purchased these for me, not sure where he got them but likely harmons I would say.

• 2/14/14 0:17 ZG:

New Color Tattoos – yes please.

• 2/27/14 14:43 Teresa:

Where can we buy the Maybelline 2014 Nude Collection: I’m having problems finding any in my area.

• 4/19/14 19:27 Tracy:

Can I order these on line. Also I can go to Orange, Irvine & Santa Ana drug stores. Can you help me find a few that carry the FULL line?

Thannks

• 5/17/14 19:12 Melissa:

Where can I find the color ravishing rose (975) in this limited edition lipstick.