Urban Decay Hints at a New Colorful Palette for Summer 2014

With everything Naked popping up for the last few seasons you’ll be excited to know that Urban Decay hints at a new colorful palette that will likely be launching shortly for Summer 2014.

Excited?

• 2/19/14 9:08 Melody:

What? No s**t? Excited.. Definitely! Going on my must have listy with the Pretty Rebel palette! :D (sorry for the excited outburst ;)

• 2/19/14 9:40 Isabella Muse:

lol melody ;D

• 2/19/14 9:55 Jessy:

I love UD for their vibrant, colorful and pigmented eyeshadows and I don’t think I’ll ever jump on the NAKED bandwagon, ever. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re nice and all, but it’s about time they gave us a colorful pallet for the rest us who are not so much into the earthy tones or the “natural” look. Can’t wait to see what this is all about!

• 2/19/14 11:59 Al:

This is exactly how I feel!

• 2/19/14 15:27 amy:

There are sooo many “colorful” palettes on the market, they just don’t have all the manufactured hype that follows Urban Decay.

• 2/19/14 14:39 sjgs:

Well, if they got any more naked the next palette would have to be called Internal Organs. I really wish America could get over this habit we have of taking anything good and running it into the ground until even the people who love it are sick of it.

• 2/19/14 15:26 amy:

When you really think about it, though, how many people really do “everyday” looks with *just* color, on a regular basis? While this is nice to have, I think most will end grabbing a neutral palette of some sort nearly every time they use it, which is why the Vice palettes were nice; lots of color, but some neutrals for balance, yet one still had the option to do the occasional colorful eye.

• 2/20/14 0:49 dia:

Finally! This is what got me into UD all those years ago. I’ve been watching, waiting for the tide to turn on the “Naked” trend. It seems the time has come! I hope it’s worth the wait.

• 2/20/14 0:51 Miho Mallory:

Umm this is strikingly similar to the video on the main page of Inglot Cosmetics.. =/

• 2/20/14 4:42 Danii:

I love how no one is talking about how this was leaked ALLLLLLLL OVER reddit January 23rd. It’s the Electric palette and the internet wen ballistic on itself over it. Literally. Images were removed from reddit but they’re still up on blogs. The YT comments are really funny… Pressed pigment from UD? Nah. And no red cause red is carmine and that’s not vegan ~

Oh, and putting Chaos in the title is just a direct hint of “We’re repromoting Chaos from Vice (and Revolt from Anarchy)”

• 2/20/14 8:14 Isabella Muse:

yeah I saw them as well as the new products but I didn’t want to post leaked info as it causes a real problem with Urban Decay PR so I’ll just patiently wait for the news.

• 2/21/14 13:32 Tousled Elegance:

Yay! I’m over the naked trend too… just not a look I would do often.
    The promo looks like a Thirty Seconds To Mars video: http://youtu.be/y9uSyICrtow?t=4m55s

• 2/25/14 16:22 Isabella Muse:

HAHAHA! I thought I was alone thinking that!

• 2/21/14 15:04 Kris:

FINALLY. I am so excited!!!! I am so over the naked and nuetral colors. It seems like every company jumped on the neutral train and stopped making colors. The only thing that I would also like would be a bright all matte palette. Sometimes it is easier to use bright colors if they are matte. Can’t wait for you to review this :)

• 3/5/14 23:15 Nikki:

Sugar pill has 3 all bright matte palettes

• 2/21/14 20:53 noire:

The hype surrounding this is exciting, but I’m not big on bold colors on my eyes so my wallet is safe!