the Balm Smoke Balm Eyeshadow Palette at Kohls

the Balm Smoke Balm Eyeshadow Palette

Kohl’s is getting some nice offerings for Spring! For example, the new Cargo Spring Tea Tin Cream Eyeshadow Palette is a tempting little morsel and now we also have two new the Balm Smoke Balm Eyeshadow Palettes to choose from for Spring 2014.

the Balm Smoke Balm Eyeshadow Palette are a new trio of eyeshadow in smoky shades. Housed in the Balm’s traditional vintage pin up style compacts each trio looks like they contain full size shadows.

You can choose from Set 1 which is a more traditional smoky eye and Set 2 which looks like more of a nude smoky eye.

The best part is that each palette is a mere $12.

These aren’t available on the Balm’s site and appear to be exclusive to Kohls.

I don’t really do too many smoky eyes lately because they make me look tired but I’m quite curious to indulge because the Balm has some of the softest, buttery formulations ever.

• 3/3/14 11:12 Annie:

Its the packaging that gets me with The Balm – yes their products are fantastic but oh the packaging just makes me giddy!!

I’ll have to swing by Kohl’s when I’m out & about to see if they’re available!

• 3/3/14 11:21 Isabella Muse:

me too! I love the cutesy vintage pin ups they use!

• 3/3/14 12:01 Heather:

Muse, I feel your pain about the tired look from traditional smoky eye’s. I’ve recently been using my own twist on Wayne Goss’s Feline Smoky Eye, which is inspired by Charlotte Tilbury’s signature technique, and I’m really enjoying the ability to wear the smoky colors without feeling like my eyes are dark and droopy.

Here is Wayne’s Tutorial http://www.beautylish.com/v/icypqm/how-to-feline-smokey-eye-step-by-step-for-beginners in case you are interested. (Obviously you are not a beginner!!! but this helped simplify a technique for me)

• 3/3/14 12:33 Gina:

Am I in guilty if I want both of them? Nah! One for daytime, one for evening out!

• 3/3/14 12:36 Isabella Muse:

GO for it :D

• 3/3/14 17:35 Lisa T:

Checked these out last week & bought it. They’re both pretty similar to each other though.

• 3/3/14 22:55 B3BEAUTYBYBLANCA:

ooh! these are nice & affordable,great colors!!

• 3/4/14 18:43 Vanessa:

OMG that pin-up on the Smoke Balm is the same one from Too Faced’s Naughty Girl Quickie Chronicles! I miss those :(

• 5/5/14 10:55 Sonia:

Just bought the black one this past weekend and absolutely love it. It cuts down blending time since the colors are so complementaryand the formulation is the smoothest!! I have tons and tons of makeup and was looking for a daily palette with neutrals witht he option to go dark…and with only 3 colors and $12…I think I found it. A fluffy brush does the job in a flash! I wear the dark look almost everyday since I have dark hair and eyes with medium skin. Now that everyone is saying it…yes, it looks like tired eyes sometimes. The grey shade is a good alternative to deeper colors. Love it and I rarely love products!

• 5/8/14 16:39 Isabella Muse:

happy to hear it sonia :-D