Bare Minerals More Than Meets the Eye QVC Today’s Special Value

Bare Minerals More Than Meets the Eye

This March you’ll be able to get your hands on the new Bare Minerals More than Meets the Eye QVC Today’s Special Value 8 Piece Set that includes a range of full size Bare Minerals products for eyes, face, lips, and cheeks.

Take a look!

Bare Minerals More Than Meets the Eye Collection will be $69.96 and includes the following items:

• Prime Time Daily Defense Neutralizing Foundation Primer SPF 30
  • Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Mineral Veil Finishing Powder SPF 20
  • Ready All-over Face Color in Elation (blissful pink)
  • 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eye Shadow SPF 15 in Blushing Apricot
  • Hydrating Lip Stain in Elation (blossom pink)
  • Angled Foundation Brush
  • Flawless Complexion Brush

The set is one of the biggest I’ve seen from Bare Minerals in a long while! It pretty much covers all aspects of eyes, lips, cheeks, and face.

You can grab it now on qvc.com but March 22nd during the officially launch it’ll be available on a beauty mortgage so you can grab it on 4 payments of $17.99 each versus paying the entire $70 up front!

The total value of the set is over $174 so if you’re a BE fan I’m sure you’re loving the steal here!

• 3/5/14 11:22 JenJ:

I got mine already!!!! This is a good one.

• 3/5/14 12:01 Christina:

Okay, I’m intrigued. What on earth is a BB Mineral Veil? LOL! SPF, skincare loving ingredients?

• 3/5/14 16:13 krutika:

Hey! I was just wondering if you have any news on the new palette that will be shown on QVC on the same day.. it’s called The Affair to Remember. Just wondering if it is available to pre-order

• 3/5/14 16:39 Isabella Muse:

i only have a small amount of info on it, as soon as I can grab more thoughts I’ll share.

• 3/6/14 8:52 JenJ:

The one that was released over in the UK??!! If so scoooooorrreee!!! \O/

• 3/6/14 11:35 Wendy:

What’s the item #?

• 3/6/14 11:49 Isabella Muse:

there’s a link to it right in the post Wendy

• 3/6/14 13:35 Wendy:

Doesn’t work, found it somewhere else.

• 3/16/14 11:58 Pam:

Got this collection early and absolutely love it! Do you have any info on colors in future deliveries?

• 3/17/14 20:12 Kimberly Turbeville:

Thank you for this heads up as I hadn’t heard so I put on my calendar to make sure I don’t miss it. It’s been years since I’ve bought BM having moved on to other things. However this is perfect set for me to see if I still love the original foundation among with trying their new items. Thrilled to try them as you point out its a big set that seems a great value!

• 3/18/14 9:07 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure!

• 3/22/14 23:23 Tiffany:

Any pics on the future shipments?