It’s Here! Grab It Before It Sells Out!

Bare Minerals An Affair to Remember

I ordered my Bare Minerals Ready 8.0 Eyeshadow Palette in Affair to Remember today from QVC.com.

EEP!

Order it before it sells out fast!

icon smile

Available now at qvc.com Item Number A252003.

Happy Haulin’!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/20/14 10:55 Anna Fantasia:

Got it! Thank you so very much beautiful Muse! Hugs.

• 3/20/14 10:55 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure! I have a feeling it is going to go out of stock fast :-D

• 3/20/14 11:15 Nicole:

I have all 3 Urban Decay Naked palettes. Would you say this new BE one would be repetitive of any of those?

• 3/20/14 11:57 Isabella Muse:

i dunno I don’t have it yet, just ordered it today Nicole.

• 3/20/14 11:15 Kaitlyn:

Hmmm… Torn. It looks lovely here, but on QVC’s site it looks very cool toned. Unfortunately, cool tones aren’t very flattering on me.

• 3/20/14 11:17 Christina D.:

Bad, bad Muse! Enabling me like this! So now I’ve order this too! That means I have not one, not two, but three new palettes on their way to me (UD, Too Faced, and Bare Minerals).

No, seriously, thanks for letting everyone know. It is a lovely palette and Bare Minerals makes some of the best eyeshadows around.

• 3/20/14 11:56 Isabella Muse:

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT! :-D is this your first 8.0 sis? :-D you are going to adore it I’m sure it is lovely :D

• 3/20/14 11:27 Donica:

Mine is ordered! Along with the deluxe sized bisque. Are u going to do a write up of the TSV as well?

• 3/20/14 11:56 Isabella Muse:

I did one already but won’t be reviewing it Donica sorry :( but will review this :)

• 3/20/14 11:30 Melissa:

I’m so glad you got one too! I saw it on the QVC website this morning and grabbed it as quickly as I could! The colors look so beautiful and are right in my wheel house. I definitely don’t NEED another eye shadow palette (but then again when did need ever enter into things where makeup is pretty much concerned?) but this was just too beautiful to pass up. I can’t wait to see the presentation on this Saturday!

• 3/20/14 11:56 Isabella Muse:

so did i! arms flaying around while I ordered it :-D I think it might sell out fast so grabbed it right away :-D hahaha Melissa :-D I hear ya girl! but what’s more? can’t hurt! :)

• 3/20/14 12:49 Marilyn:

Just ordered it. I love my power neutral palette!

• 3/20/14 13:41 Christina D.:

Oh heck no it’s not my first 8.0 — I have 7 or 8 others! That’s how I know I want it — they are great quality and this palette looks like it has more of my favorite colors than any of its predecessors.

• 3/20/14 17:12 JoElla:

I’m kinda confused. Here it looks warm and wonderful, but on QVC it looks cool toned, kinda like Bobbi Brown’s Chrome palette. hmm.

• 3/20/14 18:05 Anna Fantasia:

So I went a little overboard… I ordered the Ready eyeliner palette and the Mineralixirs as well as the Affair to Remember Palette.
    “My name is Anna and I have an addiction to makeup…” :) LOL.
    Still cant wait to check these beauties out.
    Muse, when do you think you might blog about the new liquid foundation, and did you notice that Sephora had a listing (all sold out of course) for the new foundation on their website last night? I just about had a conniption and called shennanigans on QVC!
    Hugs and thanks,
    Anna M.

• 3/21/14 9:42 JenJ:

Ordered mine yesterday morning! I have been STALKING QVC’s site for this. I couldn’t get my order in fast enough. I have a feeling that it will sell out.

• 3/21/14 10:44 Isabella Muse:

me too once it goes “officially” live I think it’ll be gone in an hour!

• 3/21/14 14:29 Jennifae:

Thanks for the heads up! I placed an order this morning.

• 3/24/14 12:31 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure enjoy!

• 3/22/14 22:57 Denise B:

Do you know if this will be available at Sephora/Ulta and if so, when?

• 3/24/14 8:57 Isabella Muse:

from my understanding it’s a qvc exclusive