Bath & Body Works Let’s Go to France Candles

bath and body works lets go to france

Shall we go to France? Well no need to make that far a trip! Head to your local Bath & Body Works and you’ll be magically transported to the land of romance with their new Let’s Go to France Candles (as well as bath, body, and fragrance mist goodies).

I always get terribly excited about new candles…can’t help myself!

Here’s some ones debuting with the Let’s Go to France Collection.

French Lavender
Wild lavender heightened by a hint of vanilla.

Springtime in Provence
Fresh raspberries, juicy peaches and a hint of citrus.

Provence Garden
Fresh garden greens, pear blossoms and a hint of ivy.

Citron Cedarwood
Sunny blend of fresh citrus and green moss.

Lemon Verbena
Verbena blossoms and lily of the valley leaves.

Sundrenched Vineyard
Rich fruit, white wine grapes and French oak.

Wild Poppies
Poppy, juicy peach and sparkling lemon.

These are available now online and in stores for a limited time.

Have you smelled them yet?

Do share!

• 3/28/14 10:20 Susannah:

They all sound wonderful. Next time I’m at the mall, I’m going to pick up a couple. Love the smell of lavender — who doesn’t? — so French Lavender will be at the top of my list.

As always, thanks dear Muse.

• 3/28/14 10:44 Isabella Muse:

aw my pleasure dear! go today! they are on sale :-D

• 3/28/14 10:59 Susannah:

oh yes, I was going to ask you — how much are they?

• 3/28/14 11:06 Isabella Muse:

on sale for 2 for $22 and 20% off online if you need a coupon code let me know ($5.99 flat rate shipping) regularly they are $22 each I believe or $25? don’t quote me! In store 2/$22 and 20 off if you have a coupon you got in the mail or sumthing..!

• 3/28/14 11:13 Susannah:

Two for $22 in store sounds good — thanks for coupon offer, but I live very close to Perimeter Mall in Atlanta (too close actually, if you know what I mean,) and I’ll drop by later today or tomorrow.

Easter’s just around the corner, and one of them will make a great hostess gift for my sister. I’ll keep the other one for myself, naturally. :)

• 3/28/14 11:32 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure and yes I know exactly that issue :-D

• 3/29/14 17:49 Chris:

Got 3 French Lavender candles yesterday for $25.07 total. Smells so relaxing!

• 3/31/14 15:29 Isabella Muse: