Bourjous CC Cream I Really Want You

Bourjois Paris 123 CC Cream

Have I told you lately how much I miss Bourjois!? It’s apparently at Walgreens but unfortunately we don’t get new products like the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and Bourjois CC Eye Cream boo! Hiss!

My best friend Libby lives in London and from time to time I can convince to go on shopping sprees for me but she takes literally ages to ship which is why I may need to rely on Evil-bay to get my hands on these new Bourjois Paris CC Cream products.

Long gone are the days when Bourjois Paris was as close as your nearest Sephora or as near as your local Ulta. Sadness! Oh woe is the makeup junkie who can no longer get their greedy grubby hands on Bourjois.

Mind you ASOS does sell it but damn they sell OUT of it faster than I can blink.

Bourjous Paris CC Eye Cream is a new concealer slash color corrector available in four shades that helps to smooth wrinkles, reduce puffiness, hydrates eyes (for up to 24 hours they claim), while color correcting and diffusing the look of pesky dark circles.

Bourjois Paris CC Eye Cream

Bourjois Paris 123 CC Cream is also available in four shades and combines three color pigments to address a variety of skin tone issues. Apricot brightens tired skin, green reduces redness, while white conceals dark spots. It also delievers 24 hour’s worth of moisture and leaves skin with a luminous glow and protects with an SPF 15.

Bourjous Paris CC Cream

ASOS currently carries both the CC Eye Cream and CC Cream however, they are sold out on most shades.

I’m taking to Evil-bay to try to get me some as I need some Bourjous Paris CC Cream in my life.

Tried?

Do share!

• 3/6/14 13:32 Michelle:

I had no idea that Walgreens even carried Bourjous products! But goodness, they’re a little expensive. Isn’t Bourjous a drugstore brand in the UK???

• 3/6/14 13:41 Isabella Muse:

it’s actually always been mid-range pricing Michelle.

• 3/6/14 22:02 spattiselanno:

I’ve tried the CC Cream and love it! You’ve got to get it on eBay, you won’t regret it. I’m so in love with it.

• 3/7/14 9:51 Isabella Muse:

:-D!

• 3/7/14 0:21 Sarah:

I have tried the CC cream and I LOVE it! The colour range is slightly yellow toned, which suits me fine because I have a yellow undertone. The coverage is nice without feeling like a lot of coverage. It evens out my skin tone, but you might need concealer to hide more stubborn imperfections. It doesn’t make me oily either which is nice but it also doesn’t dry out the dry parts of my face either :)

• 3/7/14 0:23 Sarah:

I forgot to mention, the only downside is the price :( Here in Australia its 26.00, and because its so light I get the feeling the tube won’t lsat long!

• 3/7/14 9:50 Isabella Muse:

ugh that is high!

• 3/7/14 9:50 Isabella Muse:

it sounds quite lovely :-D

• 3/7/14 6:55 Ryou:

Musey, I think ASOS has both products and I’m pretty sure they ship to the US for free with no minimum.

• 3/7/14 7:30 Isabella Muse:

i mentioned that in the post ryou :)

• 3/7/14 7:15 Joanna:

Have you tried asos? They sell quite a few bourjois products and have reasonable shipping to the us.

• 3/7/14 7:30 Isabella Muse:

i actually mentioned this in the post Joanna :)

• 3/7/14 11:39 Mascara mom:

I wanted it very badly, when i saw Lisa Eldridge use it in her recent videos. They were not coming to Canada any time soon, so I ordered iff Asos…best part…they often have a 30% off sale on Bourjois, and that is when
    I got lucky…i am so happy. It is a really great product…took ten days to get to me, shipping as you knw, is free…

• 3/11/14 9:19 Rogelia Sanchez:

I go to Amazon to get my bourjois products they are cheaper than asos.

• 3/11/14 16:32 kaylovesvintage:

I can get here, so if you need more …let me know

• 3/15/14 6:53 kamila:

I know you’ll love this for the shade range and the formula! Not *identical* to some of the better Korean products, but comes close, and is one of the best “Western” CC creams I’ve tried (alongside Smashbox)…