New Gillette Venus Snap Travel Razor Because Smaller is Better!

Gillette Venus Snap Travel Razor

Meet the new Gillette Venus Snap Razor ($12.99) because smaller is better? This new travel sized Venus Razor is about three quarters the size of an original Venus Razor making it easy for traveling with.

Gillette Venus Snap Razor

This portable, compact razor has a water activated ribbon to provide moisture for a smooth, close shave. The smaller size still has Venus Embrace’s 5 curve hugging blades so you can get a super close shave and the mini handle is easy to grip, easy to store, and small enough to travel with anywhere.

Need to replace the blade? No problem! All Venus Cartridges will fit into the Snap handle!

I thought it was cute but a little expensive regular Venus Razors are $9.99-$12.99 but include a few refills where as this is for a single razor and handle.

But hey if you travel a lot it might be worth picking up as it takes no room in your luggage!

It’s available now at drugstores or online at drugstore.com.

• 3/17/14 11:18 Cj:

Smaller is better? Wait what are we talking about here…? :P

• 3/17/14 12:56 Isabella Muse:

LOL naughty boy! I miss you btw :)

• 3/17/14 11:49 Nicole:

Does it happen to come with some sort of travel case or cover?

• 3/17/14 12:55 Isabella Muse:

yes a small blue one :)

• 3/17/14 15:51 Nicole:

Sounds perfect! I take a lot of long weekend trips throughout the spring, summer, and fall and I do have a travel case for my regular Venus, but this one would fit perfectly in my make up case and it would not just be flying around in a pocket of me weekend bag. I leave on April 3rd for four days so I better get to the store and pick one of these up! :D

• 3/17/14 12:32 amy:

This is seriously long overdue! I can’t be the *only* one to reach in my travel bag, only to find my razor has snapped at the handle, can I? As for the price, like I said, there have been many times, no matter how carefully I packed, my razor has snapped, and I had to buy a new one at the hotel shop, where the markup is *ridiculous*, so this would save me some money!

• 3/17/14 16:29 Phyrra:

This looks awesome, to be honest!

• 3/18/14 9:03 Celine:

Sorry, was confused. Is there already some sort of shave gel in the razor? I love those ones for Summer, and would be extra perfect! Wouldn’t have to worry about shave cream either. Was going to say would be better if these came in a pack of about 3, but if the regular refills fit to this then that’s great too.

• 3/18/14 10:13 Isabella Muse:

they have moisture strips not shaving cream though.

• 3/19/14 0:31 Lauren:

I didn’t realize that regular-sized razors aren’t travel friendly, lol. I just pack the handle and the cartridge container and go.

• 4/17/14 0:39 Nicole:

So I got one of these, took it on my trip and this little gem is far overdue for people like myself who travel frequently! Anyone ever stuck there hand in the travel bag and sliced a finger open because that cheap plastic cover came off your disposable razor? Yep this little razor has a great little case that has ventolation for the razor to dry; I am a huge fan! If you travel get this little gem, you will not be sorry… :)

• 4/17/14 10:45 Isabella Muse:

omg yes has happened to me more than once!!!!!!!!!