The new Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Collection for Summer 2014 brings a beautiful bronzed look your way! Instead of spending endless hours in the sun to attain a perfect glow that can cause damage to you skin try out Guerlain’s healthier optioning of getting tan with a natural looking glow that’s easy and safe to achieve with this new selection of products.
Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Beautifying Foundation SPF 20 $53
Comparable to sunshine in a tube, this magical, lightweight fluid gives skin an instant touch of summer, leaving behind a perfectly radiant glow. Used on its own or paired with Terracotta Powder for buildable color, there is no easier and healthier way to create the perfect customizable tan for every complexion. Terracotta Joli Teint has a feather-light texture that glides on, leaving an incredibly fine and silky veil over the skin. It contains nourishing natural ingredients which counter the visible effects of fatigue, reviving dull skin for a radiant, even complexion.
- Pigments coated with a biomimetic filmogenic polymer which closely resemble the structure of the proteins in the skin. They work harmoniously with the epidermis, the luxurious texture effortlessly blends into the skin for a smooth, natural finish.
- Chlorella extract which is rich in micro-algae and proteins, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, activates microcirculation to nourish and tone the skin.
- Nasturtium extract which is a flower, rich in sucrose and vitamin C, stimulates cell oxidation to boost the complexion’s radiance and vitality.
Guerlain Terracotta Brush $42
This is the perfect ally for creating a smooth, perfectly tanned complexion. Its ultra-soft natural bristles are red, like those of Guerlain make-up artists, and evoke the warmth of a sunset. The convenient and elegant travel size slips into any handbag for touch-ups during the day, carefully protected in its bronze velvet pouch with a magnetic closure.
Guerlain Terracotta Sunless Tinted Self-Tanning Gel $53
This 2-in-1 self-tanning gel delivers a veil of moisture and sun-kissed color to the entire body. Incredibly simple to apply, it melts into the skin. Within one hour, the skin is perfectly bronzed for up to four days. This intensely nourishing formula contains a subtle blend of self-tanning DHA and 100% natural organic argan oil rich in polyphenols and moisturizing fatty acids. Terracotta Sunless creates the look of a beautiful, even tan with the feel of smooth, satiny skin.
Guerlain Terracotta After Sun Cream (LE) $53
Because tanned skin is even more beautiful when it is intensely hydrated, Guerlain is offering its first exclusive Terracotta after-sun care, boasting the Tan Booster Complex to enhance and intensify bronzed skin. Formulated with precious ingredients of natural origin and infused with the scent of the tiare flower, Terracotta After Sun completely hydrates, softens and soothes skin from the effects of the sun.
- Cupuacu butter
- This Amazonian treasure belongs to the same family as cocoa and is renowned for its exceptional ability to retain water in the skin.
- Camellia oil and jojoba seed oil
- This cocktail of oils with antioxidant properties works in perfect symbiosis to hydrate and protect the skin, while helping it to rebuild its hydrolipid film (the skin’s natural protective barrier).
Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Collection will be available beginning March 2014 at select locations of Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Sephora and Bergdorf Goodman.
This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.