Katy Perry Introduces Killer Queen Eau So Sheer

Killer Queen Eau So Sheer

Katy Perry introduces Killer Queen Eau So Sheer for Summer 2014. Close on the heels of the original Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume release we’re not getting a new lighter, fresher scent with Killer Queen Eau So Sheer.

This new lightweight fragrance will be a limited edition release for Summer 2014.

Housed in a scepter shaped with a light purple liquid fragrance Eau So Sheer contains the follow notes:

• Top Notes: Purple Plum, Mulberry and Blackberry, Elderberries
  • Middle Notes: Purple Freesia, Rainbow Plumeria, Red Velvet Flower, Purple Lilac
  • Base Notes: Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart, Liquid Praline

I actually really enjoyed the original so I’m excited about trying out this new lighter, fresher formulation. The original is quite heavy so I can’t picture myself hauling it out for Summer but something lighter I could handle! It sounds like it’ll have plenty of floral notes but a little darkness to it as well courtesy the Patchouli!

Looking forward to trying it.

How about you?

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/17/14 10:40 Littlecreek:

Normally when I read the notes of a fragrance I’m like “what the hell is that and why in earth would I want to smell like it?” But I actually recognize these notes and it sounds lovely. I’m looking to make a fragrance purchase (I’m getting Marc Jacobs Dot) and will be picking this up to spoil myself. :)

• 3/17/14 10:49 Isabella Muse:

yay :) enjoy it tell me how it smells! haven’t sniffled it yet :)

• 3/17/14 14:30 Stacie:

I can’t even with this. That bottle alone is enough to deter me. How are you supposed to store it? Lay it down? That’s dumb, Katy. Make a bottle that isn’t ridiculous. Then we’ll talk.

• 3/17/14 14:33 Isabella Muse:

it actually comes with a stand.

• 3/17/14 14:39 Stacie:

I actually laughed out loud just now. Of course it does. I’ve smelled the original. It smells delightful. But the bottle was just laying on the counter at Macy’s, so it was a no go for me. I’m a packaging you know what. I’ve bought perfumes I didn’t even like that much because they had beautiful bottles. This one is just a little impractical.

• 3/17/14 15:21 Isabella Muse:

true! it is a bit bulky to have laying around but if you have a good deal of vanity space (which it feels like I don’t) the bottle is very pretty for displaying :)

• 3/18/14 11:30 Margaret Antill:

I loved the bottle :(

It definitely smells different than the original. Lighter and to me it smells spicier, kind of? I like the original more but the lilac color is so pretty! Macy’s is also giving you a free tote with the purchase :)

• 3/19/14 8:29 Suselew:

I wonder if she had to pay Queen for the rights to use the name of one of their songs.