A Look at the Divergent Multi-Piece Collector’s Kit

Divergent Multi Piece Collectors Kit2

I’m sure the Sephora Divergent Multi-Piece Collector’s Kit ($59.50) is on everyone’s wish list this Spring. This limited edition collector’s piece set is available with the new Sephora Divergent Cosmetics Collection celebrating the release of the bestselling book come movie, Divergent.

This multi-piece set takes on EVERYTHING with Divergent with three eyeshadow palettes which include four eyeshadows per palette as well as a Gloss Transforming Eye Shadow per palette. Sephora also loaded in four high shine lipglosses and a Cheek Palette that features blushes, bronzer, and an illuminator. All of it comes packed in a heavy cardboard case with Get the Look Cards for application and techniques as well as a double ended cheek and eyeshadow brush.

I think if you loved the Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year Collector’s Set you’ll appreciate the beauty that goes into the Divergent Multi-Piece Collector’s Kit. This is a gorgeous collector’s piece with a good deal of makeup and stunning packaging for the under $60 price tag.

Divergent Multi Piece Collectors Kit3

Take a look!

Divergent Multi Piece Collectors Kit4

Divergent Multi Piece Collectors Kit6

This set is broken down into four palettes three of which are eyeshadow palettes. Each palette contains four shades each with a single shade that can be snapped off, removed, and swapped with the other three eyeshadow palettes. This shade is called a High Gloss Transforming Eyeshadow but basically that translates as it’s a SUPER shimmery eyeshadow that can be applied wet or dry to add intense shimmer to your looks.

Divergent Multi Piece Collectors Kit14

My favorite pieces of the collection are the cheek palette as it contains a gorgeous coral blush! I’m also loving the High Shine Lipglosses that quite remind me of HourGlass Prodigy Lip Gloss.

Eyeshadows included

High-Shine Lip Glosses:

• Temptation’s Choice
  • Fear Not
  • Supreme Ritual
  • Natural Virtue

Divergent Multi Piece Collectors Kit7

I’ll be reviewing the set shortly along with swatches.

Right now the set and the entire Sephora Divergent Cosmetics Collection is available now exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/6/14 12:45 Femputer:

Do I spy a typo??? Radiant Iniation…. :-}

• 3/6/14 12:54 Isabella Muse:

? no? you mean the shadow name? it’s spelled correctly?

• 3/6/14 12:57 Stephanie C.:

I think they mean *initiation*. Whoops. :)

• 3/6/14 12:59 Isabella Muse:

? it’s spelled right? or am I nuts? lol

• 3/6/14 13:10 Denise:

Look closer- they spelled it Iniation, instead of Initiation. :)

• 3/6/14 13:15 Isabella Muse:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO I was looking in my post for the typo lol! I see it! on the palette ;-D hahaha!

• 3/6/14 12:53 Denise:

I ordered swatch unseen, so I hope it’s good!

• 3/6/14 12:55 Isabella Muse:

hope you like it!

• 3/6/14 13:11 Robyn:

Can’t wait to see your swatches!

• 3/6/14 13:15 Sara D.:

I’m so excited! Once I saw your first post about this I knew I had to get it! Waited for it to come out on sephora then ordered right away. I’m getting mine tomorrow!!!

• 3/6/14 13:26 Isabella Muse:

yay have fun playing sara :D

• 3/6/14 13:32 Cat:

Omg I love divergent I need this set. I’m so mad that’s it only for beauty insiders.

If it was in store I would ask a worker to scan their card so I could get it. It would be a win win. They would get points and I would get more make up.

• 3/6/14 13:43 JoElla:

After seeing the eyeshadow quads, I now know why I was drawn to them. They look like some of my favorite Smashbox shadows!!

Can’t wait to see swatches and read your review hon!

• 3/6/14 13:54 Isabella Muse:

:) on the way Joella!

• 3/6/14 13:47 inspiritgolden:

sephora states set only for VIB insiders, will this be available for any one to purchase at some point?

• 3/6/14 13:54 Isabella Muse:

I sure hope so. Sephora hasn’t shared info with me. The other pieces in the collection are available for all…I imagine it’s just a special preview thing and it’ll be available for ALL at some point!

• 3/6/14 14:12 Denise:

It started out on March 3rd as a VIB Rouge exclusive, but two days later they opened it up for plain VIBs. Pretty sure it’ll be available to everybody before long.

• 3/6/14 15:43 Krys:

Looks great but the blushes palette looks really tiny. I hate not being able to fit my brush into my blush. Am I the only one?

• 3/6/14 16:56 amy:

I like 3 of the lip products, and 3 of the cheek products, so I don’t think those alone are worth the whole shebang. The eye colors look nice, but nothing I don’t already own…

• 3/6/14 18:47 prettyrednek:

PLEASE review this soon! I am so tempted and want to get it badly!

• 3/7/14 10:15 Bea:

I’m waiting patiently for swatches! Mine will be here Monday. I’m excited!

• 3/7/14 15:24 Majick:

OMG this looks so cool. I really have to put the breaks on a little bit, I’ve been going a little crazy since my bday (this one was a little harder to take LOL).

I beleive I have dupes of all these colors but I still can’t wait to see your swatches. As soon as I saw the little lipglosses I immediately thought of Hourglass.

• 3/7/14 23:49 Caitlin:

I went to my Sephora store today to ask about this set and they said that they were going to be selling them in stores for all people next week.

• 3/8/14 17:33 Chaia:

Sooo hard that I gave up buying myself stuff for Lent. This set looks amazing!

• 3/8/14 18:20 Keri:

I received mine, and wore the bronzer, radiant initiation, humble sheen, and burnt mahogany today. I really liked them all and they wore well during my 8 hour work day. I used UDPP as my eyelid primer, and wore stila BB cream on my face under the bronzer.

I kept the cheek palette, the brush, and the eyeshadow quad containing the colors I mentioned. I also kept 2 of the lip glosses. I took the insert out of the case and packed it with the remaining items as well as a bunch of samples and “don’t work for me” ipsy/birchbox items that are all going to my niece who is a sophomore in college. I think she’ll be happy – and I am sure my coworkers will be glad I gave the glitter-sheen shadows a pass!