Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Color of the Year Collection

Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Collection

It’s here! The Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Color of the Year Collection has launched at Sephora.com. Petal soft, yet vividly intense Radiant Orchid makes a splash for Spring 2014 at Sephora for a limited time.

Celebrate Spring with this vibrant yet soft shade of purplely pink!

Sephora + Pantone Universe Color Gaze Brush Set
$68
A limited edition shade done up in a beautiful metallic Radiant Orchid color!

Sephora Pantone Universe Color Gaze Brush Set

Contains:

• Stand Up Cosmetic Case in Radiant Orchid
  • Angled blush brush
  • Flat-top foundation brush
  • Small domed powder brush
  • Large shadow brush
  • Crease smudge brush
  • Flat liner brush

Sephora + Pantone Universe Gazing Paint Liquid EyeLiner
$18
A metallic Radiant Orchid metallic finish all day liquid eyeliner.

Sephora Pantone Universe Gazing Paint Liquid EyeLiner

Sephora + Pantone Universe Nail Ambrosia Trio $20
A set of three nail lacquers celebrating the color of the year.

Sephora Pantone Universe Nail Ambrosia Trio

Shades:

• Lilac Sachet (light pink)
  • Radiant Orchid (Color of the Year)
  • Brick Dust (nude)

Sephora + Pantone Universe The Eye: Radiant Femme Artistry Set $48
A selection if 25 eyeshadows inspired by Radiant Orchid to create six signature looks: Midnight Orchid, Rare Earth, Primal Flower, Venus Rising, Cream Dream, and Bird of Paradise.

Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Femme Artistry Set

Sephora + Pantone Universe The Face: Radiant Femme Artistry Set
$75
Includes:

• Cosmetic Bag
  • Liquid Face, Eye, and Body Luminizer
  • Cream blush
  • Liquid liner
  • Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick
  • Nail Lacquer in Orchid Chrome
  • Get-the-Look Beauty Card

Sephora Pantone Universe The Face Radiant Femme Artistry Set

Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep
$26
A beautiful highlighter and blush trio in gorgeous pops of pink and purple.

Sephora Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep

Includes:

• Blush in Radiant Orchid
  • Luminizer in Rose Gold
  • Luminizer in Iridescent Pink

Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Paint Gloss Trio
$26
A set of three lip lacquers inspired by the Color of the Year for 2014.

Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Paint Gloss Trio

Sephora + Pantone Universe Venus Lure Lip Balm
$16
A perfect shade of Radiant Orchid for lips!

Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick

The new Sephora Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid Color of the Year Collection is available now at Sephora.com and is coming to Sephora stores shortly.

Any pieces you love?

I was a little scared of this shade at first but I must say some of the pieces in this collection have convinced me I might just like the shade Radiant Orchid!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/11/14 11:08 breyerchic04:

I considered the $75 set but realized I really only wanted the luminizer, and how often do I really use those. I also thought about the cheek sweep. Then I used UD Fishnet as blush and it’s amazing, everyone should try a color like that as blush, it’s pretty cool when applied lightly.

• 3/11/14 11:57 Robin:

Have the lipstick and wore it today. It’s awesome! I love the huge eyeshadow palette, but will wait for it to go on sale. I have another big Sephora/Pantone palette that I love. These colors are a little darker and look more pigment. I can’t do that liquid eyeliner! Thought it was a lipgloss at first glance!! Like the blush trio, but will check out the Urban Decay Breyerchic mentioned.

• 3/11/14 12:35 Carrie:

The Radiant Femme Eye Set is calling my name!

• 3/11/14 12:51 Lemony Licks:

Now this I want! Love it as a blush or lip color!

• 3/11/14 13:08 JoElla:

I actually really like this collection. Hopefully they will sell the illuminizer and polish by themselves.

• 3/11/14 13:21 Kimmwc03:

It’s all really pretty esp. the nail polish.

• 3/11/14 14:41 Ruth:

*swoons* Purple is my favorite color, bring all the of purple stuffs to me!!

• 3/11/14 16:31 Kate:

I’ve been waiting for this! Now I have things to add to my wishlist. Are you going to be swatching any products you buy in the future?

• 3/11/14 18:32 carolineL:

Now this is the collection I have been waiting for! I have decided to pass on the Divergent collection (did I say that out loud?) and go for some color since spring is knocking on my door. Now, I just have to decode which set not to buy…

• 3/12/14 15:52 Isabella Muse:

omg you could be struck by lighting for saying you’re going to skip Divergent :-D

• 3/11/14 19:46 Lacy:

Why must the beauty gods taunt me?! Of course I’m trying to be on a no buy since we just bought a house but OMW i need that blush palette, Purple is my fav color and orchids are my fav flower, I swear it’s destiny!!!! Will you be reviewing this by chance?

• 3/12/14 15:50 Isabella Muse:

I will :) promise to have them up shortly! and promise I won’t tempt you too much!

• 3/14/14 16:59 Catherine Cantieri:

“That eyeshadow palette….” she said, drooling.

• 3/15/14 2:07 Chrissie:

I bought the artistry set and I love it! I love the lipstick and the cream blush, it’s a dream! I missed out on the eyeshadow palette, so I ordered them online when the became available again. I did some major damage today at Sephora. As much as I love the set I currently have, I can’t wait for your review.