Bobbi Brown Nude Basics Collection September Auto Delivery

Bobbi Brown Nude Basics Collection
If you’re indulging in the Bobbi Brown Nude Basics Collection today on QVC.com and wanted the September Auto Delivery information I do have it but I’m waiting to see if I can get an image of it as well so check back later today to see how successful I am.

The Bobbi Brown Nude Basics Collection includes five full size products marked at a special value price of $79 for TODAY only. You can get a one time shipment or you can sign up for Auto Delivery which means you’ll also get a shipment of the same set with NEW seasonal colors in September.

Find out below what those shades are!

Bobbi Brown Nude Basics Collection September Auto Delivery includes:

• Eyeshadow Palette

Shades:

• Cream (creamy beige)
  • Pebble Metallic (pale silver)
  • Dove Gray (light gray)
  • Chiffon Sparkle (pale golden)
  • Quarry Shimmer Wash (shimmering silver gray)
  • Smokey (rich black gray)
  • Bobbi Brown Face Touch-Up Palette (choice of shades)
  • Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Dusty Rose (mauve rose)
  • Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Jet (blackest black)
  • Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Homecoming Pink (mid-tone raspberry pink)

Remember the set is available at the special price on QVC.com today only and will go up in price tomorrow so if you want the set best grab it today!

I mentioned in my prior post the initial first shipment is a little uneventful for Bobbi fans as you might be able to easily dupe some of the shades in that collection but this set is IDEAL for those who never tried the brand before as you’re getting a good deal of makeup at a small price tag if you take into consideration how high Bobbi’s prices have gone lately. This is a nice way to check the brand out and see if it’s for you! Plus QVC is very good about returns if you dislike the set!

Will you be indulging?

Do share!

• 4/29/14 10:42 Jessica:

This is an excellent value but the colors are a little too basic and the pot rouge has about zero staying power on my oily skin. If the palette had a little more color variation and if you could choose a shadow blush I would probably be a lot more interested. I really like Bobbi Brown but I feel lately her eyeshadow palettes have all looked exactly the same.

• 4/29/14 11:42 Jessica:

Oops…I meant to say choose a powder blush not shadow blush LOL!

• 4/29/14 11:29 Mary:

I am indulging on this set. I don’t buy Bobbi’s products too often since they’re pretty pricey, but I have been getting her TSV’s the last few years. It’s a great way to try a lot of different products. I agree, I wish there was a little more variety in the eyeshadow palette, but they are great everyday colors so I’m sure I’ll use them. Thanks for the AD info! :)

• 4/29/14 11:30 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure Mary :) I agree it is a super deal! enjoy!

• 4/29/14 12:02 Mary:

Just curious, have you tried Bobbi’s Beach fragrance? I really want to try it but I’ve seen mixed reviews. Just wondering what you thought about the scent. Thanks!

• 4/29/14 12:07 Isabella Muse:

she has several which one?

• 4/29/14 12:10 Mary:

I think it’s just called Beach??

• 4/29/14 12:17 Isabella Muse:

she also has the party fragrance and other fragrances :) beach is typically repromoted heavily in the Summer ;-) here’s a review of the shimmering oil (it’s scented like beach) http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2012/05/bobbi-brown-shimmering-fragrance-oil-review.html the fragrance pretty much captures all the elements of a day at the beach…tanning oil, aquatic notes, etc..if you like fresh aquatic fragrances you’ll like Beach.

• 4/29/14 12:24 Mary:

Thanks so much! I will have to check this out! 😊

• 4/29/14 12:28 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure :)

• 4/29/14 13:54 JoElla:

wait I am confused.. is this the picture of the September kit? They kinda look a lot alike.

• 4/29/14 14:09 Isabella Muse:

read the post :)

• 5/2/14 16:56 Stephanie:

I am new to Bobbi Brown so this TSV was exciting for me because her products do seem to be a bit pricey! I’m excited to try it!!