Butter London 40 Piece London Calling Set

Butter London 40 Piece London Calling Set

If you have $475 I’d be happy show you how to spend it. On a ticket to London as it might just be cheaper than the new Butter London 40 Piece London Calling Set.

Haha…!

This mega set includes 40 shade of Butter London Nail Lacquers so I imagine die hard fan will have a craving for it.

The Butter London 40 Piece London Calling Set comes in a tiered storage unit so you can set it up on your vanity and act like you’re at a high end salon. I’d totally do that! I’d have my friends lining up to do their nails too as 40 bottles of nail lacquer is meant to be shared plus I’d charge them. Ya know, have to cover the costs of this here collection ha…!

The set includes 40 of Butter London’s iconic best selling shades:

• Lovely Jubbly
  • Scoundrel
  • La Moss
  • The Black Knight
  • Union Jack Black
  • Billy No Mates

Mega sets seem to have a real trend as after the Holidays Tarte had introduced their Cheek Stain Vault as well as a Lipsurgence Set for the Holidays that was quite massive. Other brands also had some very big sets they launched as well!

Do you think you’d be willing to shell out near $500 on nail polish in one go?

What do you think of this set?

I have to admit if it is something I really love I can see myself wanting to go ahead and indulge in one swoop. It isn’t as if we don’t already spend a good deal of money on makeup/beauty already! I think what’s intimidating is doing it in one go!

This set is available now at butterlondon.com.

• 4/23/14 12:09 Ashley:

Never tired Butter London polish, I do love when any brand comes up with a big kit with every shade of the rainbow. At christmas Urban decay had a giant stash of every color of eyeshadow for $500, that would have been a great present for myself:)

• 4/23/14 13:41 RuthRuth:

be still my polish lovin’ heart! this is SOOO GOOD!

• 4/23/14 14:17 Isabella Muse:

haha ruth! indulging?! :D can I come over and play!

• 4/23/14 14:53 Ruth:

heck no! the hubs would MURDER me! he just about sh!t a kitten when i ordered the Dark Shadows box set. but you can come over since there is a TON of polish to play with

• 4/23/14 15:00 Isabella Muse:

haha was the dark shadows because of me by chance?! :-D

• 4/23/14 15:55 Ruth:

how’d ya know? =D

• 4/23/14 16:34 Isabella Muse:

lucky guess hahaha :D did you marathon it? would you believe I didn’t crack my open yet! I really want to just sit for a year and watch dark shadows LOL!

• 4/23/14 17:31 Ruth:

I thought it was just me! I haven’t really opened it yet either! just enough to make sure everything was there. My mom and I were going to watch it together but her husband has been really sick for awhile so she’s busy taking care of him. I’m trying to save it since when it used to come on the Sci-fi channel, we’d watch it together. We would tape it on the top loader VCR and marathon it on the weekends.

• 4/24/14 10:38 Isabella Muse:

ha glad I’m not alone! I got it what like a year ago!? it’s obscene I haven’t even watched a single episode yet! I keep saying I’ll make time but time never comes! LOL top loader vcr! classic :-D Sorry about your hub :( hope he feels better soon! I was sick for a few days last week, ugh worst!

• 4/24/14 12:10 Ruth:

me too! right now i’m watching S3 of Veronica Mars, holy smokes! how did i miss that when it was on? so good! i’ve preordered the movie, and will order the book for my kindle too. I’m fangirling so hard over this show, can’t stand myself!

• 4/28/14 15:48 Isabella Muse:

LOL! :-D awww! I HATE marathoning shows though because it feels like it takes over your life ;-D

• 4/24/14 10:52 Emily:

Now I don’t feel so bad shelling out $76 at the Zoya sale!!!!!

• 4/24/14 11:06 Isabella Muse:

haha!

• 4/24/14 12:10 Ruth:

they’re on sale, it would almost be a crime to pass it up!