The idea of the new Formula X Press Pods Set ($39) might sound complicated to some but these single use nail polish pods could be the perfect solution to traveling with a slew of color when you’re on vacation!
This set includes 24 bestselling shades so you can travel with as many as 24 shades of polish without weighting down your train case or baggage.
I was thinking how ideal these single use press pods would be for creating different manicures should you go on a cruise.
Take a look at the video below to see these in action.
Each press pod is about the size of a quarter and has an attached brush for application. Simply squeeze and the nail polish color of your choice flows into the brush tip and you’re ready for application! Paint your nails as you normally would! One capsule paints all 10 nails on both of your hands for a quick, easy manicure on the go.
- Flashy (bright red)
- Power Source (hot coral)
- Kelvin (hot tangerine)
- Invincible (warm vanilla)
- Unmistakable (pastel jade)
- Rocket Fuel (metallic graphite green)
- Prism (mermaid green pearl)
- High Frequency (bright turquoise)
- Continuum (sky blue)
- Omni (beach ball blue)
- Infamous (teal and purple metallic duochrome)
- Legend (maroon and rainbow metallic duochrome)
- Harmonics (deep lilac)
- Perfection (smoky violet)
- Pedal to the Metal (pearl violet)
- Heroic (lilac and gold metallic duochrome)
- Hercules (hot rose pink)
- Potent (carnation pink)
- Riotous (dark magenta)
- Outrageous (lavender mist)
- Gray Matter (charcoal gray)
- Extraordinary (iceberg gray)
- Need for Speed (metallic silver)
- White Matter (opaque bright white)
Once the pod is opened you do have to use it right away as it dries out quickly!
I dunno how I feel about these. They seem like a nail girl’s dream product as you can travel with so much color in a small amount of space. But on the other hand can you truly get a good manicure and an opaque finish with such a small brush!?
What do you think?
Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com.