Oh lovely day! The Jill Stuart Summer 2014 Makeup Collection has launched Japan! It’s a stunning aquatic themed collection with soft shades of aqua, yellow, and peach for eyes with a delicate sweep of pink and peach for cheeks.
I likely won’t indulge as some of these shades are a little too pastel for me but I did so enjoy looking at all these beautiful pieces!
Take a look!
Jill Stuart Jewel Crystal Eyes N (LE shades)
- Sapphire Breeze
- Coral Flower
Jill Stuart Diamond Dew Eyelid Liner (LE shades)
- Ocean Jewel (ocean crystal with translucent sparkle)
- Flower Jewel (flower pink with sweet sparkle)
Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact N (LE shades)
- Shelly Gem (Pink and Coral)
- Marina Bloom (Bright Pink and Orange)
Jill Stuart Lip Blossom (LE shades)
- Flamingo Plant (flamingo pink)
- Mandevilla Dress (light pink)
- Native Rosella (twinkling pink)
Jill Stuart Jelly Lip Gloss N (LE shades)
- Little Fairy (gentle shell pink)
- Flowery Kiss (bright pink)
Jill Stuart Compact Mirror II (Crystal Pink)
Gooddealer.com has the entire collection in stock or you can take a look at my Where To Buy Korea and Japanese Makeup & Skincare Guide for other recommended and suggested shops.
I was thinking about grabbing some of these items but I know I probably won’t use them. I used to be such a lover of aquatic shades of eyeshadow! I mean really passionate about the shade but lately I feel like I can’t wear the color due to finer lines. Boo!
Plus I’m actually craving a few other things from Korea for Summer 2014 so best save up my money!
What do you think of the Jill Stuart Summer 2013 Makeup Collection?
Any must haves?