Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara for Summer 2014

Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara

Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara ($20) gets an early VIB launch this week so if you’re wanting a new mascara to check out during Sephora’s Hottest Ticket Sale here’s one for you my pretties.

Kat Von D Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara is a new 24 hour wear mascara (why do we even need to wear mascara for 24 hours is my question) with a voluminzing formula. This has a power spiral brush that lengthens, curls, and coats lashes in a super black pigmented formula.

The silicone brush is supposed to be modeled after a the thorned stem of a rose. The three-in-one design is a unique spiked stem that curls and coats each lash from root to end while the spiral bristles comb through lashes for intense definition.

Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara

Count me curious!

I’ll def be grabbing one up.

This is available now for VIBers at Sephora.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 4/2/14 10:08 Agata:

Does 24 hour formula mean it’s supposed to be waterproof? I can only use waterproof mascaras.

• 4/28/14 19:54 Ashley:

I think it’s just supposed to be long-lasting. It doesn’t say that it is waterproof anywhere. It also mentions that it’s easy to wash off.

• 4/2/14 10:36 Littlecreek:

I love the looks of that brush, I just hope that it works well. I will have a major sad if it makes everything all clumpy.

• 4/2/14 11:41 Roo:

Nooooooooo it’s out of stock.*sadfaces* I wonder if it will be available again before the Rouge sale ends =/

• 4/2/14 14:31 Anastacia:

Me too. :(

• 4/2/14 20:47 Lacy:

Def going to try this out. I love me new mascara’s… I’m a junkie. Thanks for the heads up. I’m a VIB rouge and didn’t get any email that we normally get for first dibs on new release… smsh.

• 4/2/14 21:25 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure :)

• 4/2/14 21:06 Lacy:

Gah, I logged into Sephora and the mascara is already sold out online :( Not sure if it’s worth the trip to the store to check it out even though I only live 10 mins down the road……

• 4/3/14 12:08 Majick:

cool brush – can’t wait for a review. :-)

• 4/15/14 14:03 Devon:

i got this on the first day of the sale–it is a holy grail mascara if i have ever held one in my little hand! it is NOT waterproof, but is longwearing in that it does not flake. your lashes are looooong, defined, and this stuff does NOT clump (i am a 3-4 coater too). i apply it to the backs of both eyes, and thrn the front, and use that handy little bristled end to flare out the corners. oooooh man is this great stuff!!!!!

• 4/15/14 14:18 Isabella Muse: