MAC is set to debut the much anticipated Proenza Schouler collaboration at the end of the month.
The MAC Proenza Schouler Collection will be a limited edition selection of makeup and accessories including new ombre blushes that have me quite excited as we haven’t seen ombre blush since the release of MAC Spring Forecast!
MAC announced the collaboration collection with Proenza Schouler in September during Fashion Week so it’s been a wait for makeup fanatics to get their hands on the coveted collection.
Take a look!
MAC Proenza Schouler Lipstick $21
- Woodrose light pink with beige (lustre)
- Pinkfringe vivid flamingo pink (satin)
- Mangrove bright clean orange-red (matte)
- Primrose sheer berry plum (lustre)
MAC Proenza Schouler Pro Longwear Lip Pencil $21
- Dynamo bright peony
- High Energy bright orange-red cream
MAC Proenza Schouler Blush Ombre $30
- Sunset Beach cool pink ombre into beige
- Ocean City coral orange ombre into beige
MAC Proenza Schouler Pro Longwear Eye Liner $21
- Black Ice rich black
- Rich Experience true brown
MAC Proenza Schouler Nail Lacquer $17.50
- Thimbleweed pale nude (cream)
- Bougainvillea bright orange coral (cream)
- Dayflower clean plum (cream)
- Nocturnelle black as night (cream)
MAC Proenza Schouler 129 SE Powder/Blush Brush $38.50
The MAC Proenza Schouler Collection will be available April 24th at all MAC locations and at www.maccosmetics.com.
Anything you love from this collection?
The blushes feel like an absolute must have for me!