MAC Studio Sculpt Shade and Line is an innovative new product makes a powerful statement, with a three-in-one palette featuring two eye shadows and one matte eyeliner. The formula’s unique flexibility allows for three different textures – Matte, Sparkle and Metallic – all in one pan, giving you the freedom to experiment with multiple looks and finishes for a sculpted, 3D effect.
The new Studio Shade and Line compacts will be available in eight colour combinations, with hues from soft pink and coral to deep plum and olive.
Take a look!
MAC Studio Sculpt Shade and Line Collection $21 Each
- Ebonyblend white frost/carbon black/dirty blue-grey (pearl/matte)
- Violetblend light white-pink/deep violet/iridescent cool pink (pearl/matte)
- Eggplantblendsoft light pink/deep plum/dirty silver-grey (pearl/matte)
- Roseblenddirty washout pink/dirty blue-plum/metallic bright gold (pearl/matte)
- Apricotblend champagne beige/dirty berry brown/warm coral peach (pearl/matte)
- Oliveblend rich rose-gold/deep olive green/ dirty olive (pearl/matte)
- Espressoblend rich penny-copper/charcoal black/warm brown (pearl/matte)
- Indigoblend soft, clean sky blue/deep blue-teal/deep plum (pearl/matte)
MAC Studio Sculpt Shade and Line Brushes
- 212 Flat Definer Brush $24
- 239 Eye Shader Brush $25
The MAC Studio Sculpt Shade and Line Collection arrives April 17, 2014 at all MAC locations and at maccosmetics.com.