Maybelline Japan Products I Wish Were Available In the US

Maybelline Japan Products

I always crave beauty abroad! Who doesn’t?

Here are some Maybelline Japan Products I wish Were Available in the US (hey, the good news is we sometimes get them!)

Maybelline My Melody Lashionista Long Lashes Mascara
Don’t tell anyone I admitted this but I purchased this mascara just because it was My Melody! Technically the formula isn’t that great, I mean it’s ok but I’ve tried better. But hey, it’s freaking My Melody! If they had it in the US I dare you to try and resist.

Maybelline My Melody Mascara

Maybelline Fashion Brow Eyebrow Mascara
Honestly, I do not use brow fillers of any kind because my brows are crazy enough without! However, I have a feeling many would love if Maybelline Fashion Brow Eyebrow Mascara was launched here in the US.

Maybelline Brow

Maybelline Hypercosmos Trio Eyeshadow
Let’s just say that these cool baked eyeshadow trios are cool to look at! Of course, we already have Maybelline EyeStudio Baked Shadow Duos so beggars can’t be choosy!

Maybelline Hypercosmos
Maybelline Hypercosmos Trios

Maybelline Jello Glow Blush
I actually have a few Jello Glow Blushes I never tried! Note to self, review them! Really they kinda just look like our version of Dream Bouncy Blush don’t they? But dare I say kinda cooler?!

Maybelline Jello Glow
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pink Transformer
We got Baby Skin Pore Eraser here in the US recently so I imagine the newer Instant Pink Transformer is on the way as well! I actually have a review upcoming for this little guy. It contains pearl pink pigment that gives skin a baby pink glow according to the marketing which basically translates as it brightens as it primes.

What are some products you crave from abroad?

Any Maybelline Japan Products you wish were available in the US?

• 4/25/14 13:28 angel:

The Baby Skin Instant Pink Transformer has been around for quite a while. Saw it last year in Korea… in about June.
    We just got it last month here in Singapore. In my opinion, it smells a little like some… baby cream… and fish. It’s also a little like a mix between skincare and primer.

Looking forward to a review from you if it gets to the US!

• 4/25/14 13:41 Isabella Muse:

I’ve had it for a like six months, I think it launched July of last year in Japan but don’t quote me…! unfortunately we didn’t get it in the US as of yet but I imagine since we got the pore eraser that we’ll see this too!

• 4/25/14 15:13 Gillie:

That mascara…too cute!! A big “Yes, Please” to the Maybelline executives.

• 4/25/14 15:51 Isabella Muse:

right!? I love My Melody :D

• 4/25/14 19:58 Lara:

Sigh….there are a LOT of things in Japan I wish were available in the US. All of these included :(

• 4/28/14 13:06 Isabella Muse:

:( oh well thank god for online shopping right? ;D

• 4/25/14 21:02 Jenn:

They have the brow mascara in the uk, so I’m hoping we’ll get it soon as well!

• 4/25/14 23:10 Marina:

I’d loooove the Baby Skin. I love the formula we have in the US now but the brightener sounds awesome! So I’m going to China in October and I have to ask–what should I buy? What do you recommend?

• 4/26/14 1:16 ChristyMG:

Oooh, My Melody. Yes. Please. And yesterday!

• 4/28/14 12:23 Isabella Muse:

hehe!

• 4/26/14 3:14 Margaret Antill:

Maybe it’s an Asian thing. No brows! Lol. I’d love it if they lunched the eyebrow filler here!

• 4/26/14 4:05 Dolly:

It’s the same with Rimmel products. I wish some of the Rimmel products in Japan would launch over here :/

• 4/28/14 12:23 Isabella Muse:

yeah the UK gets some great Rimmel products too! We get them eventually but it takes ages!

• 4/26/14 4:15 attika:

Maybelline Indonesia has just launched the Color Show line, and together with the polishes we now have fantastic Color Show Lipsticks that cost less than 3 dollars! Also colorful Color Show lipsticks. We also have the brow mascara, I love the dark brown because it’s cool and ashy, tho not as dark as we black-haired girls would like. The My Melody mascara is too cute!

• 4/27/14 3:10 Kitsch Vixen:

I’ll have to keep an eye out for these! I haven’t seen any of these (except Baby Skin) yet.

• 5/24/14 14:01 Kenna:

Where do you buy your foreign Maybelline products? I’ve looked on a few different websites, but can’t find anything on Maybelline! I really want to try that other version of the Pore Eraser!