New Shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Summer 2014

New Shades Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Summer 2014

Shimmering Sea and Sunwashed Sky are two, new, limited edition shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow that launched with the Maybelline Summer 2014 Bleached Neons Collection at drugstores now.

Take a look!

These New Shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow for Summer 2014 do look like dupes from shades that launched for Summer 2013! And I wasn’t a fan of those shades if you recall! I found the texture of most of last year’s shade was very slippery and not as creamy as the original collection.

I’m hoping these new shades are better formulated.

Maybelline Shimmering Sea Color Tattoo Eyeshadow looks a bit like last year’s Seashore Frosts where as Maybelline Sunwashed Color Tattoo Eyeshadow looks a bit like Cool Crush. They aren’t exact dupes in the pot but I have a feeling once you swatch them they will likely look very similar.

Maybelline Shimmering Sea

Maybelline Shimmering Sea Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Sunwashed Sky

Maybelline Sunwashed Sky Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

I haven’t yet tried either shade but I’ll review and swatch both shortly.

I’m hoping the formula is considerably better than last year on these! I’ll let you know soon!

Anyone run across these?

Thoughts?

Do share!

Available now, for a limited time, at drugstores!

• 4/3/14 10:57 Christina D.:

Ah-ha Muse! I thought was giving you a “heads up” about these when I spotted (and bought) them a few days ago at Harmon’s. But I guess you already got the goods. I will know better next time!

• 4/3/14 11:08 Isabella Muse:

you did!!!!!!!! :-D I actually didn’t grab the shots, my bff Jai did :-D

• 4/3/14 11:22 Kimmwc03:

I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on these. Those shades last year ending up being a real bummer and I think I’m just going to have to trash them now.

• 4/3/14 12:04 Hima:

I can’t wait to hear your review on these. I hope they’re good. The shades are gorgeous!

• 4/3/14 15:21 amy:

Well, considering we still haven’t gotten the Spring Color Tattoos anywhere in the greater-Los Angeles area, I won’t hold my breath for these… At least I have pretty much all from last Summer, and since they seem similar, no loss! Still… I *want* the neutrals!!!

• 4/3/14 15:53 Cindy:

I was able to find them in my local Rite Aid, though the display was severely picked over. Have you looked for them there?

• 4/4/14 14:11 Abryda:

I found them at my Bed, Bath & Beyond right when they first came out & then saw them at CVS & Rite Aid. I live in the South Bay near Torrance, Manhattan Bch, Hawthorne.

• 4/4/14 0:05 Lulle:

I had to go on an extensive hunt last year to find these summer LE shades, and like you, I wasn’t too impressed (I was fine with more slippery but I didn’t feel like the shades where that flattering once applied). So this year I might grab one if I stumble upon them in the store but I won’t go out of my way again!

• 4/4/14 14:15 Abryda:

These duo-chrome ones are a little tricky I have a love hate relationship with them but my all time favorite set was the 3 matte shades they had last year, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them👌👌

• 4/4/14 14:19 Isabella Muse:

agreed those mattes were divine!

• 4/7/14 10:52 Gillie:

I’ve been creating reasons to swing by the various different drugstores in my area looking for the Spring LE with no luck…and now there’s a summer collection. :(

• 5/1/14 12:02 eve:

and swathches please <3 <3

• 5/1/14 12:14 Isabella Muse:

swatches are already up for both eyeshadows Eve