Thank You for the 6.76 oz Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Size

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover large size

Oh I can sing to the heavens about the wonders of Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover. I can also cry to them about the insane price. Ouch…!

I haven’t indulged in Bi Facil in a very long time because I somehow become the frugal gourmet when it comes to dishing near $30 on eye makeup remover! Funny as I don’t mind spending a million dollars on a single lipstick or blush but tell me that my eye makeup remover is going to cost $28 and I cringe.

My replacement?

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover.

Now granted, I’ve run across plenty of drugstore eye makeup removers I love and quite a few Japanese ones I adore as well! But I always come back to Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover again and again and again.

And joy! They now have it available in a 6.76 oz size for $14! It sweeps off my waterproof mascara and eyeshadow super quick! Doesn’t create cloudy vision! Doesn’t dry my eyes out! And doesn’t leave them oily either. It’s something I use quite often and something I purchase again and again as it is a staple that I know, love, and use daily.

I find the bigger size quite brilliant as I seem to go through Eye Makeup Remover quicker than any other skincare product!

So yes, I’m quite happy about this new larger size.

If you haven’t tried Sephors’s Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover I urge you to do so.

And if you have?

I’m sure you’ll love the fact it’s now available in a 6.76 on size!

Grab it at Sephora or Sephora.com.

I grabbed three of ‘em during the Sephora Hottest Ticket sale!

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 4/15/14 11:54 heather:

I love this stuff so I’m excited about the larger size!

• 4/15/14 12:09 Isabella Muse:

ha glad I’m not alone :-D

• 4/15/14 13:30 Coco:

Maybe I’m just too cheap, but $14 for 200 ml still makes my wallet a little sad. My remover of choice is Maybelline’s Clean Express! Waterproof formula (under $6 for 120 ml), not just for the price but because it is the only dual phase I’ve used in years that doesn’t burn my eyes at all.

• 4/15/14 13:56 Cindy:

I have tons of small and large Bi-Facil containers and I don’t think I’ve ever purchased it in my life! It ALWAYS comes with the Lancome GWP’s and the large size comes with the Xmas blockbuster set. Sephora is always giving away a Bi-Facil with either 100 pts or a code every now and again. It’s the best one, and free is the right price! Haha! I haven’t tried this Sephora one. If I ever run out of the Bi-Facil (highly unlikely) I would probably buy that . . .

• 4/15/14 14:00 Isabella Muse:

you can send some over to me :D

• 4/15/14 14:04 Cindy:

LOL!!!

• 4/15/14 14:18 Isabella Muse:

:-D *bats lashes and gives the puppy dog eyes* please ma’am can I have some of your bi facil which I’m too cheap to buy for myself :D

• 4/16/14 1:16 koolchicken:

I’m weird about this stuff, I actually don’t mind spending money on it. I’ve tried every brand and so far Bare Minerals has stuck (at least for now). Everything makes my eyes burn really badly. I used to love Sephora’s but then I bought a new bottle and that started to hurt my eyes too, so I think they tweaked the formula sometime last year. If I ever get it as a GWP again I’ll try it again, but I don’t think I’m willing to pay for it anymore.

• 4/17/14 19:30 jeansco:

I find the Sephora one to be a bit greasy feeling for me. I love Maybelline Clean Express but I think they discontinued it in Canada :( my next favorite are L’Oreal Gentle Waterproof Eye make up remover and Nivea Express Eye make up remover. Nivea’s is great for stubborn waterproof mascara, but you have to shake it really really well because the dual phase separates quite fast!

• 4/18/14 13:08 Isabella Muse: