Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner is Budget Friendly

Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo Conditioner

Here’s a quickie, budget friendly way to freshen up hair and clarify! Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner is budget friendly at $3.99 per a bottle and not only smells delightful but is super lightweight so it won’t strip hair, won’t build up, and acts to clarify locks as well should you wish to rinse out the build up from the week!

I admit I’m a Trader Joe fan girl! If you don’t find me at Whole Paycheck I’m at
Trader Joe swiping up cheap nom noms.

Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner has a fresh eucalyptus and mint scent, think of Wrigley’s gum and that’s kinda what it smells like. When you apply it to your head you’ll find that it tingles quite nicely and gives a cool feel. It contains tea tree oil to treat dry, flaky scalps as well as peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, and thyme. It’ll help smooth your hair as well as rinse away build up. The shampoo is SUPER lightweight as is the conditioner so it doesn’t cause build up the way other hair cleansers can.

If your hair needs something a little lighter to cleanse and conditioner it I’d highly suggest a pick up of Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner!

These delightfully tingly, minty hair products will have your locks thanking you for the TLC.

Plus they are so budget friendly at a mere $3.99 each.

And yes, if you like, they do in fact come in a body wash as well!

Available now at Trader Joe.

Anyone try them?

Love ‘em?

Do share!

Disclosure:

This product was purchased
by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 4/21/14 12:37 Eli Caroline:

I love these! I don’t use them everyday, but once in while for a refreshing change up.

• 4/21/14 15:27 breyerchic04:

I’ve been using these weekly since october and love the result.

• 4/21/14 20:55 Cait:

Oooh these look promising. Do you happen to know if they say anything about color treated hair on them? I know clarifying shampoos usually aren’t for color treated hair but I’m curious anyway.

• 4/22/14 9:47 Isabella Muse:

I’m not sure but the peppermint oil etc might not be good for color treated hair!

• 4/22/14 0:59 Avalith:

are these sulfate free?

• 4/22/14 9:14 Isabella Muse:

No Laurel or Laureth Sulfates :)

• 4/23/14 8:18 Jamie Lamond:

I actually use this shampoo pretty much every time I wash my hair. I have psorasis which causes a dry itchy scalp and this works better then ANY product advertised over the counter to help calm it. LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo!!

• 4/23/14 8:52 Isabella Muse:

yay! :)

• 4/23/14 11:27 Gillie:

I love the Tea Tree Tingle – lots of people say it’s a dupe to Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat, but for much less money.

Have you tried the Nourish Spa Conditioner from TJ’s? That is absolute heaven. I like to use TTT shampoo and the Nourish conditioner. Perfect in my book.

• 4/23/14 11:48 Isabella Muse:

No! will have to check it out gillie thanks !;-D

• 5/20/14 13:14 anh:

I will definitely try this. I’ve been using Organix faithfully, but this is much more budget friendly if it works out for me. Thank you!

• 5/20/14 13:26 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure let me know what you think anh!

• 9/15/14 17:51 anh:

I finally got to try this out. I love the smell and tingly sensation, however I’m using twice as much shampoo. I have long and very thick hair. I’m going to go back to Organix after I finished the Tea Tree Tingle.

• 5/22/14 15:40 Debbie B:

Do you know where I can order this online that ships to Canada? Amazon.ca used to carry it but shows it as no longer available. Sometimes shipping from the US to Canada costs ridiculous amounts, and then I don’t know what happens at the border (i.e. is there additional customs charges, will it get held up, etc?)

• 5/22/14 16:50 Isabella Muse:

I don’t debbie sorry…I’m in the US so don’t really know of a place online that would carry it with a reasonable price and shipping. maybe ebay!?