Ready for the MAC Maleficent Collection? MAC brings Maleficent to Life for Summer 2014 with a collection completely inspired by the evil diva herself, Maleficent!
Sometimes it’s fun being evil!
The limited edition MAC Maleficent Collection will launch at select MAC stores as well as Macys on May 15th and on maccosmetics.com. I’ll be the first to admit it isn’t exactly what I pictured. I didn’t expect nude shades of eyeshadow for Maleficent in all honesty! However, the blood red lips I can get a handle on. I don’t find the packaging particularly exciting either but that’s just my take on the collection.
What do you think?
Let’s take a look!
MAC Maleficent Lipstick $17.50
- True Love’s Kiss clean bright red (amplified)
MAC Maleficent Pro Longwear Lipglass $22
- Anthurium clean bright red
- Kiss Me Quick yellow red
MAC Maleficent Eyeshadow Quad $44
- Ground Brown dirty deep brown (matte)
- Concrete muted taupe brown (satin)
- Carbon intense black (matte)
- Goldmine intense gold with shimmer (frost)
MAC Maleficent Penultimate Eye Liner $21.50
- Rapidblack true black
MAC Eye Brows $17.50
- Fling light taupe ash blonde
MAC Sculpting Powder $23
- Sculpt soft taupe matte
MAC Maleficent Beauty Powder $30
- Natural soft peachy pink
MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter $25
- Bright Forecast mid-tone peachy coral
MAC Maleficent Nail Lacquer $17.50
- Uninvited neutral nude with slight pearl
- Flaming Rose true red
- Nocturnelle black-as-night black
- 36 Lash
- 30 Lash
So what do you think? Is the MAC Maleficent Collection as evil as you expected it to be?
Do you think the colors bring Maleficent to life for you?
Looks like Maleficent might be a nude shadow girl that enjoys a bolder lip look eh?
Is this collection something you’re indulging in?