Baby Love with Clinique’s New Baby Tints

Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Color

If you love on Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm you’re going to be hyped about the new Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Color!

The new Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Color take everything you love about the original Chubby Sticks but they sport a sheerer, low calorie formula in comparison!

Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Color are a skinnier version of the original Chubby Sticks and give lips a hint of sheer color that brings out the natural tone of your lips. The lightweight, natural looking formula tints lips and adds a hint of moisture as well and the swivel up design allows you to both fill and line lips with color!

Shades:

• Budding Blossom
  • Coming Up Rosy
  • Flower Freesia
  • Poppin Poppy

I’m excited about Clinique Chubby Stick Baby Tint Moisturizing Lip Color how about you?

Available now at Nordstrom.com.

• 6/18/14 12:04 Ashley:

These must sell really good. Clinque has got it going on. Chubby sticks for eyes, lips and face and now in a sheerer version, what will they think of next?

• 6/18/14 12:26 Alix:

Seems to me the original Cubby Sticks were/are sheer… not sure what the point of even sheerer pencils is.

• 6/18/14 12:28 Isabella Muse:

they are supposed to be lip enhancing shades :)

• 6/18/14 12:38 cat:

Wait… sheerer than the original Chubby Sticks? Is that a good thing? The original Chubby Sticks are already pretty sheer. Why not just add better colors?

• 6/18/14 12:44 Isabella Muse:

they are apparently lip enhancing shades :)

• 6/18/14 13:59 breyerchic04:

I think this concept is grasping a little too far. The original ones were really sheer and lip enhancing, especially the second set of colors in the original formula before intense came out. They know that we’re in love and want us to buy more. Which yeah we’ll probably do ;)

• 6/18/14 20:12 Dee:

I like the chubby sticks and will give these a try too. I don’t find the original very moisturizing so am interested to see how these do in that regard.

• 6/19/14 2:09 Jen:

I think they are responding to maybelline’s BAby Lips

• 6/19/14 6:26 Hanna:

I don’t need any more of these. At all.
    But I’m probably going to buy the freesia one.

Just shut up and take my money Clinique!

• 6/19/14 9:58 Isabella Muse:

haha!

• 6/19/14 17:26 Viv:

I got Budding Blossom and it is VERY pretty. The color develops on your lips after applying it. I was wearing no makeup today, just this, and it gave that little extra something that made me look fresher and more lively. I just got Coming Up Rosy and the new Cheek Chubby today and can’t wait to try them!

• 6/20/14 10:04 Isabella Muse:

sounds lovely viv!

• 6/28/14 18:43 Makeupkat:

I have flowering freesia and it is AMAZING. The cool thing about these is that YES, they tint your lips to bring out your natural color, so yes they are sheer but since they tint, they are also long wearing. The color is to die for. Deciding which one to get next…