Cheap Jumbo Eye Pencils from LA Colors

LA Colors Eye Pencil

Dontcha love a good deal? I do! That’s why I’m curious about these cheap as chips LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencils which will set you back a buck forty nine each.

Chubby eye pencils are such a great trick to have up your sleeve! They are fab for super easy swipe and blend eye looks or to use as a base for loose pigments and powders to minimize fall out or even to intensify your favorite eyeshadow as you can apply your shadow on top of the cream pencil.

They have endless uses and when they are cheap?

Even better!

L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencils are available in 24 shades and include a sharpener with your purchase. You can use them to line or apply them all over your eyes. I haven’t tried them myself but the formula promises a creamy texture that blends easily. Hey for a $1.49 each I can afford to be disappointed (or hopefully delighted)!

Anyone try ‘em?

Do share!

These are available now at drugstore.com or walgreens.com.

What’s your fav cheap cream eyeshadow pencil?

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 6/16/14 12:20 Heidi:

Oh, these are intriguing. I love the Jordana cream eye pencils, but these are super-tempting for that price. Looks like they’ve got a nice variety of colors, perfect for experimenting and playing around without busting the bank!

• 6/16/14 12:47 Isabella Muse:

GASP I never tried the jordana one I don’t think!? Now I have to go walgreens :D

• 6/16/14 23:55 Angel:

The Jordana ones are amazing! I wear the nude shade Continuous Almond every single day. It’s awesome as a base/primer. I don’t even use my HG eye primer anymore. It locks all my shadows in place and lasts a good 8-10 hrs depending on the weather (I have pretty oily lids). And just worn on its own, my eyelids look perfect. It counteracts all the redness that has come with age. Try these Muse, they rock. I have multiple backups and I will cry if they ever discontinue them! And they’re only like $3.00

• 6/17/14 8:56 Isabella Muse:

def adding to my list to try angel ;-D

• 6/17/14 0:54 Shea:

The Jordana eye pencils are AMAZING!

• 6/16/14 17:32 Monica:

I love Prestige’s Total Intensity Creme Shadow Pencils. They’re not super cheap at $9.99 but they’re amazing & last all day. I have the sparkly dark purple and a champagne color. I bought them both for 50% off!! I never liked Wet ‘n’ Wild’s because it creased too bad.

• 6/17/14 8:57 Isabella Muse:

i didn’t even know prestiege had creme pencils for sure going to try!

• 6/17/14 0:55 Shea:

There’s a store I can walk to that carries LA colors. A good excuse for me to go get my exercise!

• 6/18/14 6:51 MiMi:

I have one of these (Tropical Bliss) and the pigmentation is lacking plus they don’t set. They have to be set with a matching powder or they crease very badly. The creamy consistency glides across the lids and that’s where the fun ends.

• 6/18/14 9:12 Isabella Muse: