Clinque Two Ton Teal & Oversized Orchid Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes

Clinque Two Ton Teal Oversized Orchid

If you love Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes you’ll be happy to know these new chubby eyeshadow pencils come in two new shades available at Bloomingdales.

Two Ton Teal is a vibrant teal shade and Oversized Orchid is a soft lilac shade!

I’m unsure if these are exclusive to Bloomingdales or not as that’s the only place I’ve seen them so far but I’m going to check out my local Clinique counter to see if they are available!

If you can’t wait you can get them now at bloomindales.com.

• 6/20/14 14:53 Kimmwc03:

I bought the Orchid one at Belk about a month ago so I think they are at most dept stores. BTW, Orchid is pretty and subtle.

• 6/20/14 15:45 Isabella Muse:

that’s awesome news, saves me a trip to bloomies (so busy in there)!

• 6/20/14 19:33 Alix:

Also at Sephora!

• 6/21/14 0:02 Cookie:

Grandest Gold is a new shade and it’s soooo pretty! It looks oddly yellow but when swiped it leaves a lovely golden sheen. My fav Clinique counter/ beauty dept. just went through a redesign and it was too crowded to spend much time. But I loved it and will pick it up this weekend.

Have you seen the new Chubby Sticks for Cheeks?!? Ima call em Chubby Cheeks!😄 I haven’t seen them in person just yet. I don’t usually go for cream blushes but I will definitely give these a try!

• 6/23/14 15:17 Isabella Muse:

ooo didn’t see the gold have to check it out! yeah, I blogged them last week quite excited about those! they look cute!

• 6/21/14 0:52 Sarah:

I got oversized orchid from Sephora a few weeks ago but returned it shortly after. It just wasn’t as pigmented as I wanted. But you can find both colors at Sephora. :)

• 6/23/14 15:15 Isabella Muse:

oh man :( sad it was sheer!

• 6/22/14 3:18 CherylR:

I swatched these on my hand in a Sephora not too long ago. It seemed like there were a few more colors I hadn’t seen before either.