Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadows for Fall 2014

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadows Fall 2014

Creamy Beige, Dramatic Black, Chocolate Suede, Vintage Plum, and Deep Forest are five new shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow launching with the Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Fall 2014 Collection.

The big pull on these new shades is the fact that a majority of them have a matte finish (Chocolate Suede is not matte). Of course, Maybelline has already done matte finish shades but they were available for a limited time unfortunately. I’m unsure if these new Dare to Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadows are limited edition as there wrapping does not have anything about them being limited edition. But that doesn’t really mean much as Maybelline has released shades in the past without any LE wrapping and they were in fact LE.

Take a look!

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadows Swatches

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadows Swatches for Fall 2014 (From left to right: Creamy Beige, Deep Forest, Vintage Plum

Maybelline Fall 2014 Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Swatches

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadows Swatches for Fall 2014 (from left to right Chocolate Suede and Dramatic Black)

These are Fall 2014 shades that launched with the Dare to Go Nude Collection that also features a new 12 pan eyeshadow palette entitled the Nudes.

Every single shade is matte aside from one color that has a some shimmer and more of a satin finish. Considering the main collection of Color Tattoo Eyeshadows lacks many mattes I wonder if these will be added to the permanent collection!

Without further commentary from me here are swatches of the new shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow for Fall 2014.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Chocolate Suede

Maybelline Vintage Plum Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Dramatic Black

Maybelline Dramatic Black Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Dramatic Black Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Fall 2014

Maybelline New Shades Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Fall 2014

I discovered these at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and you can also check Christmas Tree Stores as well as Harmons as they get early displays. I imagine they’ll launch at CVS and Walgreens as we head deeper into the Summer.

Any shades appealing to you?

Do share!

• 6/9/14 12:25 melanie:

huge fan of the color tattoos….like Chocolate Suede and creamy beige. Vintage Plum looks interesting. Creamy beige seems similar to another color tattoo, can’t think of the name) Muse you are going to put me in the poor house with all the new fall products. Every time I swipe my bank card I will be thinking #musemademedoit to justify each and every purchase

• 6/9/14 12:28 Isabella Muse:

lol melanie :)

• 6/9/14 13:11 Christina D.:

Love love love! I bought all five and they look gorgeous. CTs are pretty much the only drugstore beauty item I stalk and purchase without hesitation. I also buy back-ups of colors I prefer, particularly if they are LE — which I hope these are not.

• 6/9/14 13:26 Vicki:

Creamy Beige looks like a color I need in my life! I have to be honest, I’ve never tried the color tattoo line. Are they similar to MAC pots? I’m thinking I would like Creamy Beige even more then my beloved Painterly pot color-wise!

• 6/9/14 13:43 kimkats:

Hey, Muse – I’ve never used any of hte CTs before…. It looks like some of these are pigmented enough to use as liners, yes? I have to say I am STOKED that these are (nearly) all matte… the colors look great too! Gonna have to keep an eye out for these!Thanks for the swatches, m’dear!

• 6/9/14 13:57 Isabella Muse:

the black def is kim :-D my pleasure :-D

• 6/9/14 13:56 kathy:

Creamy Beige looks lovely and Vintage Plum looks so fun. Can’t wait to spot them around these parts. Thanks for sharing!

• 6/9/14 14:02 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure kathy :)

• 6/9/14 14:15 Fancie:

The colors look really nice! I’m curious to see how they’ll perform as liners

• 6/9/14 15:16 Veronica:

Ah man, I am all over Creamy Beige. Too bad the matte shades seem to dry faster than the non-matte, but that just means I’ll have to use it more regularly. :P

• 6/9/14 15:52 catnip777:

I just wish they would re-release Nude Pink. That CT is my jam! I’ve almost finished one. Luckily I bought a backup, but it still irritates me that it wasn’t made permanent. How many beige/brown CT’s does one need, seriously! :)

• 6/9/14 16:08 Isabella Muse:

hopefully they repromote it catnip :)

• 6/9/14 15:57 Tracey:

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED Deep Forest!
    I hope we get these in the UK.

• 6/9/14 17:08 zsuzsanna:

The colors look really nice, have not tried on matte color tatoos just the usual ones, I wonder if they dry out the skin on the eyelids, much like a matte lipstick on the lips?

• 6/9/14 18:15 brenda:

Hi Isabella, u okay?
    Is this collection coming to Europe as well?

• 6/10/14 9:27 Isabella Muse:

hi brenda I’m great and you? I really don’t know :( I’m sorry! I wish I had info about the Euro release but not a clue :(

• 6/9/14 20:46 Dawn:

I was traveling in Maine last week for work and noticed that all stores up there were clearing out some of the regular colors in the CT line (tangerine, pomegranate, asphalt, deep blue and another…emerald maybe), and when I got back to Houston I noticed the same thing at all CVS, Walgreens, Harmon’s, HEB, etc. I think these 5 colors will replace them in the permanent line-up. I found a very picked over display @ Harmon’s over the weekend and was only able to score the beige, black and brown…still looking for plum and forest.

• 6/10/14 9:26 Isabella Muse:

very interesting dawn!

• 6/9/14 22:04 Lulle:

I found the display at BB&B but of course most shades were already gone… I was able to get Deep Forest and Creamy Beige, but I also wanted the purple and Chocolate Suede (that one looks particularly pretty although not fully matte). If they’re as good as the matte Tough as Taupe from the permanent range, I will love them!

• 6/10/14 0:49 Tamine:

I need Creamy Beige in my life!haha

• 6/10/14 10:34 Abryda:

Creamy Beige & Vintage Plum will be mines!! I have all the previous mattes released & these 2 would be a perfect addition. I strictly use these as bases, love love love them. 💞💞

• 7/9/14 10:38 Denise:

I managed to get my hands on two of these. I wore them for the first time yesterday. I used Creamy Beige from lash line to just above my crease, and Chocolate Suede as a liner. I was just playing, so I didn’t start with any primer. Then I ended up going out, into the 90+ degree day. At bedtime when I took it off, it was still in place with no cracking or creasing! I’m excited now to try the 3 Nudes I found, to see if I get the same results.

• 7/9/14 11:22 Isabella Muse:

fantastic! :-D

• 8/4/14 2:33 amy:

I have a feeling these may end up permanent… I just found all 5 today at CVS, and the label on mine is different. They have the “24/7″ label that has just been updated on all those in the permanent range. Also, Tough As Taupe has been changed; it’s lighter, grayer, and not as matte.

• 8/25/14 14:19 Katie:

I bought all of these except the black shade and I use creamy beige every day, it’s like a better version of their “tough as taupe” shade for my skintone. I like Chocolate Suede too, just purchased the green and plum colors this weekend so I have yet to try them out…that brings my color tattoo count up to 17! I just swatched 15 of them on my blog! Awww yeah! Love these!

• 8/26/14 21:19 Tommie:

They have them at Wal-Mart!