Pop Matchy Matchy Sets Let You Play Matchmaker for $10 Bucks

POP Beauty Matchy Matchy Set

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match! POP Beauty Matchy Matchy ($10 at Walgreens) include a full size nail varnish and lip balm so you can match lips and tips for a cutesy Summer look!

The sets are available in:

• Pinky
  • Cute Coral
  • Violetta

POP Beauty Matchy Matchy

Who even knew Pop Beauty made lip balms!? Forget the polish just hook me up with the lip balm!

Available now at walgreens.com, beauty.com, and soap.com.

• 6/27/14 9:41 Adrienne:

These look like a lot of fun especially for $10. Do you know if this the same POP Beauty that is carried at Ulta? They consider it prestige and its exlcuded from all coupons. This is a wonderful bargain at Walgreens. I may just get all three.

• 6/27/14 9:46 Isabella Muse:

this is the same pop beauty as Ulta :)

• 6/27/14 14:06 Phyrra:

These are adorable!

• 6/27/14 18:49 Jenna Rieben:

Hate to burst your bubble but the lip balm aren’t tinted.

• 6/27/14 20:17 Cookie:

A friend is going off to college and her school color is purple. I’ve already started putting together a care package of purple stuff. (I found a drink literally called Purple Stuff!). This would be perfect! Muse, you always find the cutest gift ideas. Thanks for all you do!

• 6/30/14 10:15 Isabella Muse:

aw thanks cookie glad I could help somehow!? :-D

• 6/28/14 9:48 butterdaisy:

I’ll be looking for violetta and cool coral. Cute sets!

• 6/28/14 11:35 Alyssa:

I got the violet one off hautelook awhile back and love it. The polish is pretty good quality and lasted quite a few days and I love the lip balm, not too sticky or drying!! Will have to be on the lookout at walgreens for the other 2 sets!!

• 6/28/14 13:56 Margaret Antill:

Do you know if the balms will be opaque??

• 6/30/14 10:11 Isabella Muse:

haven’t tried them Margaret so not sure!

• 6/29/14 11:15 Liz:

I own both the pink and the coral and while the polishes are to die for, the balms are so sheer that I can’t tell I have anything on. Oh well. It’s worth it for just the polish!

• 7/1/14 18:20 Alisha:

I bought one of these sets off of Hautelook and when I got it, the lip balm container was completely empty! Not empty like it melted, but empty and clean like it was never filled!!! I was so disappointed but I didn’t feel like going through the hassle of returning it, so I just said whatever. But I do love the nail polish color!

• 7/2/14 9:14 Isabella Muse: