My little eye spies the new, limited edition Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection at drugstores! Yes, there’s been a Revlon by Marchesa Collection that launched earlier in the year but let’s face it, we are all about color cosmetics right? And this stunning collection brings together both style and grace in some traditional shades of color for lips and tips!
The Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection is a selection of permanent Revlon signature colors reinvented in new, limited edition packaging my Marchesa.
This is the third time that Revlon and Marchesa has collaborated on and I look forward to more come Fall 2014. The collection is broken into three looks featuring matching nail and lip colors with packaging graced with the Marchesa romantic lace pattern!
The Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection is a ode to some of Marchesa co-founders favorite red carpet looks pairing up striking dark lips with glamorous jeweled nails or nude lips and fresh, natural skin!
The collection also supports the Half the Sky charity which aids pressed women and girls worldwide. .
The collection is broken into three looks as seen below.
- Revlon Pink Cognito Super Lustrous Lipstick
- Revlon Gray Suede Nail Enamel
- Revlon PhotoReady™ Translucent Finisher
- Revlon Black Cherry Super Lustrous Lipstick
- Revlon Valentine Nail Enamel
- Revlon by Marchesa Nail Appliques in Crown Jewels
- Revlon Love that Red Super Lustrous Lipstick
- Revlon Chameleon Nail Enamel in Chameleon
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen
I spotted the collection at Duane Reade recently!
I’ll be reviewing the lipsticks shortly.
Anyone spot this collection?