Things I Want from Sephora France: Sephora Artist’s Blush

Sephora France

I always like browsing the Sephora France website and coming across not only new beauty from brands I already know and love but also discovering products we might get or haven’t yet gotten here in the US.

Take a look at these Sephora Artist’s Blush! as they are on my list of “Things I Want from Sephora France”

Sephora Artists Blush

I’m really loving on these Sephora Artist’s Blushes and hoping they pop up at Sephora US soon!

Pretty aren’t they!?

Do you ever browse Sephora France or other beauty aboard websites and create wish lists?

Do share!

• 6/18/14 20:34 Laura H.:

Your timing could not be any better, I leave for a month in France next week. I will definitely be picking those beauties up !

• 6/19/14 11:27 Isabella Muse:

yay!

• 6/18/14 20:58 Angel:

I do that too Muse! The language barrier doesn’t always make it easy though. Then I just get mad when I see my HG foundation from them is still available in Europe but not here. Why Sephora?? Why you do this to me LOL! These blushes are very pretty, and I’m not even a big blush girl. I really like that top one.

• 6/19/14 11:34 Isabella Muse:

hs french here gets me through haha :-D awww that sucks :(

• 6/18/14 21:14 Andi:

Aw, jeez, no, I don’t, but thanks for giving me the idea. Because I need to spend more of my day looking at makeup!

• 6/19/14 11:26 Isabella Muse:

lol :)

• 6/18/14 21:43 Lib:

They look so pretty! Like watercolor paintings. I wonder why we don’t have them in the States yet :( Hope they arrive soon. I’m now totally going to go onto Sephora FR website and browse…

• 6/19/14 11:24 Isabella Muse:

me too lib! crossing fingers!

• 6/18/14 22:39 Nat:

I didn’t even know I could browse Sephora France!

Well, Muse I think the solution to this need for Sephora France products would just be let’s go there. We’ll shop and eat macarons. Next week work for you? :D

• 6/19/14 11:23 Isabella Muse:

haha don’t it’ll get you in trouble :-D haha sounds good but I got in trouble last Summer in Paris so not sure I wanna go back and do more damage!

• 6/19/14 11:27 Nat:

Muse getting in trouble in Paris?! Oh-la-la, that sounds like it has a very interesting story behind it! XD

• 6/19/14 11:33 Isabella Muse:

haha I almost had to buy an extra suitcase for the return trip!

• 6/19/14 11:40 Nat:

I am guilty of that; lol. It was an L.A. trip and I went to Tokidoki just to get a new luggage piece, heehee! :D

• 6/19/14 11:45 Isabella Muse:

don’t feel bad I’ve def been there too. I went to Taiwan and came back with a completely new piece of luggage to hold face masks/etc in! *embarrassed to admit that*

• 6/19/14 1:23 Nicole:

All the time..So glad I’m not the only one! I’ve been stalking Sephora and Nordstrom for 3 months now making lists for my US trip next month. I try really hard to save my beauty purchases for when I travel because it’s so expensive here in Australia. Im more familiar with the drugstores and beauty retailers of the countries I have visited than the tourist attractions lol

• 6/19/14 11:22 Isabella Muse:

haha nicole I don’t blame you! Australian beauty prices are obscene! Happy hauling!

• 6/19/14 3:42 LisefromNL:

Funny because I like to browse on the Sephora in the USA because I’m French and we have much less choice than you have (and in France it is more expensive !)

• 6/19/14 10:03 Isabella Muse:

haha Lise :) ironic isn’t it? the grass is always greener on the other side :)

• 6/19/14 7:07 Joan:

No, I haven’t, but I just might have to start browsing. I love these Artist’s blushes. Now I’ll be wishing and hoping also!

• 6/19/14 9:58 Isabella Muse:

aren’t they lovely? and I know you adore your blush Joan :D

• 6/19/14 10:27 Eraser:

I do that too – the ones in Europe are quite different from ours, at least the ones in Italy. Smaller & a lot of brands we don’t have here. The first time I went there, the one in Termini Station (Rome) had Caboodles makeup – you might recall that it was a drugstore teenybopper kind of line, but I guess they thought it was American & cool!

• 6/19/14 10:33 Isabella Muse:

I remember when the Italian (and some of the US ones) ones had Pupa (which was completely juvenile but still SO very loved by me :) remember those darling angel and devil palettes?!

• 6/19/14 11:04 Danielle:

Omg, Pupa! I loved their makeup sets where you could pull out the little compartments- it was like Inspector Gadget, but with makeup! I wanted this one set and my friend ended up getting it as a present- man, I was so jealous! To make matters worse, she didn’t even like it! :-(

• 6/19/14 11:07 Isabella Muse:

awww haha Danielle! I used to have, wait I still have, some of the old pupa palettes :-D crazeeee!

• 6/19/14 11:02 Noémie:

I do the opposite ! I’m a French girl and sometimes I stare at the Sephora US website with starry eyes. If you check out French beauty gurus on Youtube (like ElsaMakeup of Sananas2106for example) you’ll see that there are more and more of them buying stuff on the Sephora US website and they use Shipito ; they don’t care about paying 200 dollars of shipping ! Wish I could do that… but I kinda understand, sephora.fr does not sell brands like Tarte, Hourglass, Anastasia Beverly Hills or Bite Beauty. I hope someday Sephora US will ship to France ! :)

• 6/19/14 11:20 Isabella Muse:

I think Sephora.com ships Internationally now though right?! grass is always greener on the other side :)

• 6/20/14 15:25 Lindsay:

How about the Sephora brand Sparkling Cubes? Those look fun.

• 6/23/14 22:48 Lisa:

The Sephora in Paris is ENORMOUS and overwelming. I had to make 2 passes while I was there to take it all in. The Make Up Fovever section alone could have been a store all by itself! I never thought about checking them online. Thanks for feeding my beauty addition Muse! :)

• 6/24/14 9:03 Isabella Muse:

it is indeed and in such a beautiful building!!!!!!!!!! :)