Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers Coming Soon

Bath Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers

Image Source

I had heard that Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers were on the horizon so I stared googling but didn’t find too much info. Of course, being the crazy beauty junkie I am I had set a Google Alert for these and much to my delight the first images of these new dispensers popped up on a personal blog called Yankee Candle Sisters.

Now these are at an outlet location which means they are kinda in a test phase more than likely so not sure if they will go mainstream but I sure hope they will. The owner of the blog relates they are a bit more expensive for the refills which I believe are marked at 3 for $18! I’m curious how much the dispenser! But needless to say I’d like buy the dispenser in a heart beat since I already use Bath & Body Works Hand Soap in every single room in my house (kitchen, bathroom, etc..)

I hope that seasonal and limited edition hand soaps will be available in the refills because I honestly love the LE items but I don’t necessarily go out of my way to grab any of the permanent fragrances!

I’m really looking forward to the Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers!

You?

• 7/30/14 18:27 Ellen:

These were at my store the last time I visited. I tested one out, and I thought it was pretty cool.

• 7/30/14 21:35 Tiffany:

The soap dispenser is $30 and individually the soaps are $8. At the test stores the deal is a dispenser and any soap for $20. You get the same amount of soap as you would in a pump bottle but this thing uses less of it so it lasts longer. The batteries are meant to last through 2 soaps.

• 7/31/14 9:09 Isabella Muse:

thanks for the info tiffany!

• 7/31/14 3:30 Trish:

Yasss, I want these. They look cool so my kids will like them and use them..;)

• 7/31/14 8:25 Kimmwc03:

They’ve had these at my local store for about a month. The dispenser with one soap was $20 (for a limited time). I decided against it since I already have a stockpile of hand soaps and these dispensers take up more space than the soaps do.

• 7/31/14 9:03 Isabella Muse:

ouch that seems a little expensive!

• 11/10/14 13:36 Crystal:

The soaps really do last longer than the other ones, so if you get them (especially when you have a coupon) it is really worth it!!

• 7/31/14 8:30 Adrienne:

I saw these at 1 store last week “on sale” for $25 for the dispenser and the refill. This saw them at additonal locations-includign the free standing in the outdoor strip malls and they were now 2 for $15. If you still have any of those $10 off $30 purchase I would try them now and that makes them about $5 each for 2 dispensers and 2 refills. I haevn’t reie them yet. I’m still using my Lysol one.

• 7/31/14 8:46 marquita:

Wow! I want one of those

• 7/31/14 14:19 Megan:

I don’t get it, these have been in my area since the beginning of the year.

I’m in Ohio, so maybe they released them around here first? Since Columbus is the home office of B&BW. But I don’t have test stores in my town, so I’m still kind of confused.

• 7/31/14 14:30 Isabella Muse:

I guess you’re lucky Megan :) they haven’t become available in New York, haven’t seen ‘em in a single store here yet! but as you can see from comments quite a few people have seen ‘em so that’s good news!

• 8/11/14 15:10 Bob:

Bought in Lancaster PA for 21.00 with one soap you get 300 pumps. refills 8.00 or 3 for 18.00 all this minus my 10% coupon.

• 8/19/14 7:09 Karin:

Just picked this up this weekend and I love it! I got the dispenser and soap 2/$20. Batteries are included too. We’ve all been using it since it’s a new thrill since Saturday, and it really doesn’t look like the soap went down too much. It dispenses a nice amount..just enough.

• 9/20/14 1:06 Danielle:

Just bought 3 of these tonight… They are $20 for one and you get a soap with it, also the refills are 3 for $18. So far I love it and am extremely happy with my purchase, now hoping they keep it around do and bring out all the scents for this soon!!!

• 9/22/14 9:44 Isabella Muse:

yay! I can’t wait to try!

• 10/9/14 10:12 Emily:

I have bought two of these and I am going back for a third as a gift. They are wonderful and I hope they keep them around. My store is offering them for $20 with a soap less any coupons. I need to go stock up on refills as well.

• 10/9/14 17:01 Val:

While visiting a friend in another state this summer I saw these at her local store. I did decide to buy one for my kitchen (so nice not to have to touch the soap when my hands are gross!). It’s been great, but I do notice the soap going down a little faster than my normal pump soap. The batteries that came with it died after a day, but the new ones I put in are still going strong. I was told in their store that they anticipate them being released in all their stores sometime in the first few months of 2015. I didn’t buy refills at the time, but now wish I had. Mine is about half empty and don’t think I’ll make it until then. I do really like it, though!

• 10/23/14 13:27 Lisa:

I love mine, but it eats through batteries. I have changed batteries three times, not including the batteries that came with it,and I have only gone through 2/3 of the foaming soap.

• 11/10/14 13:34 Crystal:

I have not had to change the batteries in mine yet, maybe you should take it back and exchange for another one. It could just be a glitch that it is using up battery life like crazy.

• 10/29/14 13:15 Renee S:

When my daughter bought one of these for me for my birthday in July I thought “this is nice but we’re going to go through soap like crazy.” I know we do when we use the foam pump which is why I won’t buy them. I was very surprised to find that the soap lasts a long long time and we use it a often! In fact I love it so much that I’m buying another for my bathroom. I hope that they do start carrying these in all the stores soon. I actually would have thought maybe they would have released them for Christmas sales. I think they’re missing the boat on an opportunity for huge sales by not doing so. I know someone else said they had gone through batteries on theirs quickly but in 3 months of use multiple times a day we have only had to replace ours one time. I suggest using good batteries when you replace them. This is definitely worth the money.

• 11/10/14 13:33 Crystal:

I bought one of these with four different refills the nice thing is you can change the refill whenever you want and it will not leak out or go bad. I got one for each season/holiday so I can change mine. I also like the feature that you can turn it off so it does not go off any time unless you want it to. I bought it about two months ago, I use it in the kitchen a couple times a day and the dispenser is still close to full so it is correct when it says it uses less soap. I would like to get one for my sister in law and I can not find them on the store website, I am going to check the store and hope they have them. They are a great gift idea and I think B&BW should have launched them for the Christmas season they would have had big sales with this.

• 12/10/14 11:16 Mary:

We bought this soap dispenser and refill on a trip to visit our daughter, son-in-law and new grandson in Nashville, TN. Wish we’d bought more, as we can’t find them anywhere in central IL! We’ve searched all over the Internet, but can only find an occasional one for sale on eBay. We paid $20.00 for the dispenser and one soap. It’s been six months and we still have soap and the batteries are going strong. Everyone uses and loves it! Been trying to buy several for Christmas stocking stuffers with no luck. Hope they market these in every store and soon!!