Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers Coming Soon

Bath Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers

Image Source

I had heard that Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers were on the horizon so I stared googling but didn’t find too much info. Of course, being the crazy beauty junkie I am I had set a Google Alert for these and much to my delight the first images of these new dispensers popped up on a personal blog called Yankee Candle Sisters.

Now these are at an outlet location which means they are kinda in a test phase more than likely so not sure if they will go mainstream but I sure hope they will. The owner of the blog relates they are a bit more expensive for the refills which I believe are marked at 3 for $18! I’m curious how much the dispenser! But needless to say I’d like buy the dispenser in a heart beat since I already use Bath & Body Works Hand Soap in every single room in my house (kitchen, bathroom, etc..)

I hope that seasonal and limited edition hand soaps will be available in the refills because I honestly love the LE items but I don’t necessarily go out of my way to grab any of the permanent fragrances!

I’m really looking forward to the Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers!

You?

• 7/30/14 18:27 Ellen:

These were at my store the last time I visited. I tested one out, and I thought it was pretty cool.

• 7/30/14 21:35 Tiffany:

The soap dispenser is $30 and individually the soaps are $8. At the test stores the deal is a dispenser and any soap for $20. You get the same amount of soap as you would in a pump bottle but this thing uses less of it so it lasts longer. The batteries are meant to last through 2 soaps.

• 7/31/14 9:09 Isabella Muse:

thanks for the info tiffany!

• 7/31/14 3:30 Trish:

Yasss, I want these. They look cool so my kids will like them and use them..;)

• 7/31/14 8:25 Kimmwc03:

They’ve had these at my local store for about a month. The dispenser with one soap was $20 (for a limited time). I decided against it since I already have a stockpile of hand soaps and these dispensers take up more space than the soaps do.

• 7/31/14 9:03 Isabella Muse:

ouch that seems a little expensive!

• 7/31/14 8:30 Adrienne:

I saw these at 1 store last week “on sale” for $25 for the dispenser and the refill. This saw them at additonal locations-includign the free standing in the outdoor strip malls and they were now 2 for $15. If you still have any of those $10 off $30 purchase I would try them now and that makes them about $5 each for 2 dispensers and 2 refills. I haevn’t reie them yet. I’m still using my Lysol one.

• 7/31/14 8:46 marquita:

Wow! I want one of those

• 7/31/14 14:19 Megan:

I don’t get it, these have been in my area since the beginning of the year.

I’m in Ohio, so maybe they released them around here first? Since Columbus is the home office of B&BW. But I don’t have test stores in my town, so I’m still kind of confused.

• 7/31/14 14:30 Isabella Muse:

I guess you’re lucky Megan :) they haven’t become available in New York, haven’t seen ‘em in a single store here yet! but as you can see from comments quite a few people have seen ‘em so that’s good news!

• 8/11/14 15:10 Bob:

Bought in Lancaster PA for 21.00 with one soap you get 300 pumps. refills 8.00 or 3 for 18.00 all this minus my 10% coupon.

• 8/19/14 7:09 Karin:

Just picked this up this weekend and I love it! I got the dispenser and soap 2/$20. Batteries are included too. We’ve all been using it since it’s a new thrill since Saturday, and it really doesn’t look like the soap went down too much. It dispenses a nice amount..just enough.

• 9/20/14 1:06 Danielle:

Just bought 3 of these tonight… They are $20 for one and you get a soap with it, also the refills are 3 for $18. So far I love it and am extremely happy with my purchase, now hoping they keep it around do and bring out all the scents for this soon!!!

• 9/22/14 9:44 Isabella Muse:

yay! I can’t wait to try!

• 10/9/14 10:12 Emily:

I have bought two of these and I am going back for a third as a gift. They are wonderful and I hope they keep them around. My store is offering them for $20 with a soap less any coupons. I need to go stock up on refills as well.

• 10/9/14 17:01 Val:

While visiting a friend in another state this summer I saw these at her local store. I did decide to buy one for my kitchen (so nice not to have to touch the soap when my hands are gross!). It’s been great, but I do notice the soap going down a little faster than my normal pump soap. The batteries that came with it died after a day, but the new ones I put in are still going strong. I was told in their store that they anticipate them being released in all their stores sometime in the first few months of 2015. I didn’t buy refills at the time, but now wish I had. Mine is about half empty and don’t think I’ll make it until then. I do really like it, though!

• 10/23/14 13:27 Lisa:

I love mine, but it eats through batteries. I have changed batteries three times, not including the batteries that came with it,and I have only gone through 2/3 of the foaming soap.

• 10/29/14 13:15 Renee S:

When my daughter bought one of these for me for my birthday in July I thought “this is nice but we’re going to go through soap like crazy.” I know we do when we use the foam pump which is why I won’t buy them. I was very surprised to find that the soap lasts a long long time and we use it a often! In fact I love it so much that I’m buying another for my bathroom. I hope that they do start carrying these in all the stores soon. I actually would have thought maybe they would have released them for Christmas sales. I think they’re missing the boat on an opportunity for huge sales by not doing so. I know someone else said they had gone through batteries on theirs quickly but in 3 months of use multiple times a day we have only had to replace ours one time. I suggest using good batteries when you replace them. This is definitely worth the money.