Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers Coming Soon

Bath Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers

Image Source

I had heard that Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers were on the horizon so I stared googling but didn’t find too much info. Of course, being the crazy beauty junkie I am I had set a Google Alert for these and much to my delight the first images of these new dispensers popped up on a personal blog called Yankee Candle Sisters.

Now these are at an outlet location which means they are kinda in a test phase more than likely so not sure if they will go mainstream but I sure hope they will. The owner of the blog relates they are a bit more expensive for the refills which I believe are marked at 3 for $18! I’m curious how much the dispenser! But needless to say I’d like buy the dispenser in a heart beat since I already use Bath & Body Works Hand Soap in every single room in my house (kitchen, bathroom, etc..)

I hope that seasonal and limited edition hand soaps will be available in the refills because I honestly love the LE items but I don’t necessarily go out of my way to grab any of the permanent fragrances!

I’m really looking forward to the Bath & Body Works Smart Soap No Touch Dispensers!

You?

• 7/30/14 18:27 Ellen:

These were at my store the last time I visited. I tested one out, and I thought it was pretty cool.

• 7/30/14 21:35 Tiffany:

The soap dispenser is $30 and individually the soaps are $8. At the test stores the deal is a dispenser and any soap for $20. You get the same amount of soap as you would in a pump bottle but this thing uses less of it so it lasts longer. The batteries are meant to last through 2 soaps.

• 7/31/14 9:09 Isabella Muse:

thanks for the info tiffany!

• 7/31/14 3:30 Trish:

Yasss, I want these. They look cool so my kids will like them and use them..;)

• 7/31/14 8:25 Kimmwc03:

They’ve had these at my local store for about a month. The dispenser with one soap was $20 (for a limited time). I decided against it since I already have a stockpile of hand soaps and these dispensers take up more space than the soaps do.

• 7/31/14 9:03 Isabella Muse:

ouch that seems a little expensive!

• 7/31/14 8:30 Adrienne:

I saw these at 1 store last week “on sale” for $25 for the dispenser and the refill. This saw them at additonal locations-includign the free standing in the outdoor strip malls and they were now 2 for $15. If you still have any of those $10 off $30 purchase I would try them now and that makes them about $5 each for 2 dispensers and 2 refills. I haevn’t reie them yet. I’m still using my Lysol one.

• 7/31/14 8:46 marquita:

Wow! I want one of those

• 7/31/14 14:19 Megan:

I don’t get it, these have been in my area since the beginning of the year.

I’m in Ohio, so maybe they released them around here first? Since Columbus is the home office of B&BW. But I don’t have test stores in my town, so I’m still kind of confused.

• 7/31/14 14:30 Isabella Muse:

I guess you’re lucky Megan :) they haven’t become available in New York, haven’t seen ‘em in a single store here yet! but as you can see from comments quite a few people have seen ‘em so that’s good news!

• 8/11/14 15:10 Bob:

Bought in Lancaster PA for 21.00 with one soap you get 300 pumps. refills 8.00 or 3 for 18.00 all this minus my 10% coupon.

• 8/19/14 7:09 Karin:

Just picked this up this weekend and I love it! I got the dispenser and soap 2/$20. Batteries are included too. We’ve all been using it since it’s a new thrill since Saturday, and it really doesn’t look like the soap went down too much. It dispenses a nice amount..just enough.