E.L.F. Cosmetics Introduces Snow White Makeup Collection

E.L.F. Disney Snow White Makeup Collection

If you loved the E.L.F. Disney Ariel Makeup Collection you’ll likely be excited about the E.L.F. Disney Snow White Makeup Collection! Yup, that’s right, the E.L.F. Snow White Makeup Collection is popping up at Walgreens now and will likely appear at Drugstore.com shortly as well!

For the last two years or so E.L.F. has introduced a Villains Palette Collection featuring Disney Villainesses. We’ve had The Evil Queen, Maleficent, Ursula, etc….When I found out about the E.L.F. Ariel Collection I was pretty excited too as I adore the Little Mermaid. But I didn’t expect there to be more Disney Princesses! Now that I know the E.L.F. Snow White Makeup Collection is popping up I’m wondering what other Princesses will make an appearance?!

By the way, if you haven’t found the Ariel Collection you can check the www.eyeslipsface.com and find a store in your area carrying the line as the brand has set up a “find the store” page for the collection!

E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Snow White Makeup Collection

E.L.F. The Fairest of Them All Brush Collection

E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Snow White Makeup

E.L.F. The Fairest of them All Beauty Book Palette

E.L.F. Disney Snow White

E.L.F. The Fairest of Them All Face Collection

E.L.F. Snow White Makeup

E.L.F. The Fairest of Them All Lip Collection

E.L.F. Snow White

E.L.F. The Fairest of Them All Eye Collection

I will, of course, have reviews and swatches of the E.L.F. Snow White Makeup Collection upcoming shortly!

Anything you want from this collection?

Disclosure:

This product was purchased
by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 7/24/14 10:27 Michelle:

I LOVE Snow White. She’s my favorite. I cannot wait for some of your reviews.

• 7/24/14 14:52 kimkats:

Ooooo…. I saw the brush set and the beauty book at Walgreen’s today. It was under a shelf with a full set of the Ariel stuff, so I nearly missed it!! Gonna go to another Walgreen’s later on and see if they have the bags – I SO want at least one of the bags!!

You know what I’d really like to see ‘em do? A Lady and the Tramp collex!! Now that would rock! :D

• 7/24/14 15:03 Isabella Muse:

oh lady and the tramp would be too cute! yes please!

• 7/24/14 14:58 Amy Amethyst:

AAAHHH! Exciting! This will make a nice addition to my Evil Queen palettes. Not sure what I want though. Probably the beauty book palette.

• 7/24/14 16:35 Ashley:

Snow White is faveorite!!!!! I’m SOOOOOOOO excited! PLEASE be on drugstore.com/Walgreens.com

• 7/25/14 6:15 Akasha:

I got the Ariel book and duos. One thing I noticed with the duo’s was that it was an almost perfect doupe for Sephora’s Jasmine Quad palette, excluding the dark purple that appears in it.

I passed on the Ariel brushes, looked small and not very good. I did love the brush that came in the big set. But the Snow White’s brush set looks good.

I think I need to get most of Snow’s collection. I’m trying to decide on the brushes, I’ve had horrible luck with the red ELF brushes like the ones in that set. And the eye shadow brush looks like the one that just came out in the Ariel book. But I think I want all 4 of the others. There goes rest of my paycheck with this and my ulta haul tomorrow.

• 7/25/14 15:30 Natalie:

I really hope they make a sleeping beauty collection. She’s my favorite <3

• 7/25/14 17:53 becca:

The Ariel collection is available online at the Walgreen’s site still!!!!

• 7/25/14 19:01 miki:

Just randomly landed here searching for the Snow White ELF collection. I’m so glad I did! Love all the info in your blog! ;) Thanks for sharing!

Miki.

• 7/28/14 9:54 Isabella Muse:

aw my pleasure miki! :)

• 7/27/14 22:00 monica hein:

i love this collection , just like the ariel one! ssssooooo pretty, … btw do u know f there will be more princess collections by elf?

• 7/30/14 0:30 Mairi:

Jasmine has always been my personal favorite, so I’d love to see a set featuring her! The Sephora Jasmine stuff was all too warm-toned for me to really work with, so I hope that ELF brings some cool goodies with her if they do a Jasmine collection.

I’m totally buying the lip set after seeing your swatches, I think it’ll work on me and I just so happen to have $4.90 in drugstore.com dollars expiring tomorrow, haha :) Thanks!

• 7/30/14 13:06 Isabella Muse:

yay for drugstore dollars hehe :-D

• 7/30/14 15:50 Gloria:

I love Snow White! She’s second best (Aurora is my #1) but I bought the bronzer/blush duo and I’ll admit the packaging is cute. But it has a strong foul oder. I’m slightly upset about that but the look book is amazing and the colors are super pigminted! :)