Givenchy Fall 2014 Makeup Collection

Givenchy Palette Extravaganza

The best part of the Givenchy Fall 2014 Makeup Collection was possibly the darling Les Mini Prismes (loves it) but along with that set there’s also some very lovely new lipstick as well as a new jelly blush and a stunning selection of matte lipsticks! Mmm I’d say Givenchy Fall 2014 is looking mighty good.

Take a look!

Givenchy Palette Extravaganza Lip & Eye $66
Eyeshadows:

• Satiny Brown
  • Satiny Purple
  • Burnished Gold
  • Shimmering Silver

Lipstick:

• Luminous Pink

Givenchy Palette Extravaganza Fall 2014

Givenchy Palette Extravaganza

Givenchy Blush Memoire De Forme Pop Up Jelly Blush $37
A innovative gel blush to gives cheeks a pop of rose with a lightweight texture and a floral water concentrate that adds moisture and a light gourmand fragrance!

Givenchy Blush Memoire De Forme Pop Up Jelly Blush

Givenchy Le Rouge Intense Color Sensuously Matte Lipstick $36
Shades:

• Rose D’Exception (soft rosy pink)
  • Rouge D’Exception (warm berry red)
  • Violine Précieux (berry rose)
  • Rose Précieux (rosy red)
  • Framboise Velours

Givenchy Les Mini Prismes Compact

Givenchy Les Mini Prismes

Givenchy Ombre Couture Cream Eyeshadow $23
New Shade:

• Or Insolite (gold)

Givenchy Or Insolite

The very stunning Givenchy Fall 2014 Makeup Collection is available now at Sephora.com.

Anything you love from it?

• 7/29/14 19:10 breyerchic04:

I love the Les Mini Prisims, I can’t see myself actually using it much though. So I’m undecided if I want this as something to stick on my desk or not.

• 8/22/14 9:42 Bijou:

It’s a great set for anyone who wants to try their shadows and blushes without putting out a small fortune. A small shadow brush can pick up individual shadows easily and the pigmentation is pretty good. So far I’ve made a smokey eye and a natural everyday look by also isolating one of the cheek colors as a shadow.

• 7/29/14 21:52 Andrew:

I got the Les Prismes and the Rose Plumetis lipstick. Both are excellent. The pigmentation of the lipstick is out of this world, plus it’s fairly hydrating! Absolutely love it.

• 7/30/14 5:17 Valerie:

What a fabulous collection! Really love the palette, blush, lipsticks and Les Mini Primises.

• 7/30/14 7:33 Cindy:

This is so not like anything that is coming out in Europe. We have like the ugly twin sister of this collection.

• 8/22/14 9:55 Bijou:

Can you elaborate? I looked at the site in France and the UK blogs and it seems like we’re all getting the same colours.

• 7/30/14 9:16 Telle:

The palette is the ULTIMATE in stunning! Will you be reviewing Muse?

• 7/30/14 9:31 Isabella Muse:

not sure telle :) maybe!

• 7/30/14 9:34 Veronica:

I have no idea why they don’t make some of those matte shades permanent – pretty sure Violine and Rose Précieux are hitting the shelves for the second time now.