I’m loving on these new Bath & Body Works Artisan Bar Soaps that recently launched with the Artisan Fragrance Collection! I picked up the Peach & Honey Almond recently but now I want the others!
Bath & Body did well with these new bar soaps as they are a nicely milled soft soap that contain shea butter. They lather up nicely and have a very moisturizing feel to them with a nice lingering scent! I found the fragrance of the Peach and Honey Almond Soap was quite complex for a bar of soap!
Bath & Body Works Peach & Honey Almond Milled Soap
- Top Notes: Juicy Peach, Flowering Quince, Zesty Clementine
- Mid Notes: Mimosa Flower, Apple Blossom, Blackberry Leaf, Almond
- Dry Notes: Whipped Meringue, Caramel Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Creamy Golden Honey
Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Milled Soap
- Top Notes: Red Pomegranate, Sparkling Berry Bouquet, Juicy Red Currant
- Mid Notes: Sheer Iris, Dewy Peony Petals, Addictive Raspberry
- Dry Notes: Sheer Woods, Feathered Musk, Sweet Lemon Cream
Bath & Body Works Apple Blossom & Lavender Milled Soap
- Top Notes: Passionfruit Nectar, Crisp Green Apple, Juicy Clementine, Apricot Nectar
- Mid Notes: Sparkling Quince, Apple Blossom, Magnolia, Jasmine Petals, Fresh Lavender
- Dry Notes: Amber Wood, Vibrant Musk, Sandalwood, Creamy Vanilla
I’m sad as these are likely limited edition but I have hopes they’ll introduce more bar soaps with other fragrance collections.
Each bar is $5 and available now at Bath & Body Works stores.