E.L.F. Mineral Pearls for Fall 2014

E.L.F. Mineral Pearls

E.L.F. is legendary for creating dupes of your favorite products from NARS, MAC, etc so I guess they are going high end with these new Mineral Pearls that look a bit like Guerlain’s cult favorite Meteorites.

E.L.F. Mineral Pearls get an early Fall 2014 launch in two shades selections.

Take a look!

E.L.F. Mineral Pearls ($8) promise to provide skin with an illuminating finish brought to you by 6 multi-colored pearls that blend together to create radiance on skin or a skin balancing formula to brighten and even out skin tone!

Shades:

• Natural
  • Skin Balancing

E.L.F. Mineral Pearls

E.L.F. Cosmetics Mineral Pearls

E.L.F. Mineral Pearls (Skin Balancing)

ELF Mineral Pearls

ELF Cosmetics Mineral Pearls

E.L.F. Mineral Pearls (Natural)

Interesting enough each pot of pearls is $8 which is by far the highest I’ve seen E.L.F. go on an individual makeup product I do believe!

I do find these interesting though that’s for sure.

You can grab them now at www.eyeslipsface.com.

• 8/1/14 15:44 Sara:

Are you planning to review these in the near-ish future? I’ve been eying the Meteorites but it definitely isn’t in my budget. $8 I could do tho!

• 8/4/14 9:52 Isabella Muse:

yup sara shortly :)

• 8/1/14 15:47 Tammy:

So I don’t ‘need’ these, but I want them… SOLD!

• 8/1/14 15:56 Christine:

These look fun, love e.l.f. Cosmetics :-)

• 8/1/14 19:03 Chelsea:

Love pearl powders! I’m definitely intrigued! I had the Missha dupe, but found them to be more glittery than glowy.

• 8/1/14 22:32 vicky:

Im so excited to try these. Due to a tight budget, i can’t splurge on meteorites… Hope they’re awesome :)

• 8/1/14 22:44 Gina:

They have perfect timing! I was just trying to decide if i should get the guerlain version or not. ( I really love the bronzer)
    I will be looking for these

• 8/1/14 23:09 heather:

wow…i’m really anxious to see some reviews/swatches when these release. elf usually realeases things that i either love or hate…hopefully this will be a love! curious how they stack up against guerlain’s although i’m not expecting much…

• 8/2/14 0:19 Rebecca:

I love the way these look, but think I might be a bit to clutzy to keep them on my makeup shelf!

• 8/2/14 1:00 Fay. H.:

Wow! Super interested in knowing how they perform in comparison to the original product! Can’t wait to see a review.

• 8/2/14 5:46 Cindy:

I know this is a silly question but how are they in comparison to the Guerlain ones? Like good, bad or ugly dupe?

• 8/4/14 9:47 Isabella Muse:

dunno they just launched so haven’t tried them

• 8/2/14 17:02 Angel:

Interesting! I may check these out. Not sure why though lol! I say that because I finally got a sample of the Meteorites last year from Sephora and I barely touch it. It’s such a hyped product and I know everyone seems to love them. But I just don’t notice any sort of dramatic difference in my skin when I wear it. They also look a little too glittery for my taste. I guess I expected them to make me look perfect and blowy, but they don’t. I dunno, maybe I’m just too pale. But for $8 maybe these will do the trick.

Love all your info on new stuff Muse. Even if it’s something that’s not for me, I still love seeing ALL of it. Have you been tempted by those Memeboxes yet? I’m this close to ordering one!

• 8/2/14 17:03 Angel:

Lol, not perfect and BLOWY, I meant glowy!!! LMAO!

• 8/4/14 10:19 Isabella Muse:

I wanna look blowy…LOL ;-D thanks chica so glad you enjoy my Musings:) Not really…I’m so not a subscription box kinda girl blah! :-D

• 8/4/14 10:26 heather:

i agree as i dislike glitter or shimmer of any kind. i could see using meteorites as a highlighter, but i don’t understand how people can use it as allover/finishing powder? way too shimmery for me!

• 8/2/14 20:49 rawortley:

If these are half as good as the real deal I’ll be STOKED! I’ve put off buying them forever maybe elf will reward me for it cuz let me say it doesn’t happen often I control it!

• 8/3/14 20:52 vivian:

Thank you for doing a close up of the pearls! This products looks so pretty I may have to order it online if it never makes it to my Target.

• 8/4/14 9:32 Isabella Muse:

my pleasure vivian :)

• 8/7/14 11:30 Sarah S.:

Anndddd now I’m hungry, because I just noticed that the close-up of the natural pearls looks like donut holes.

I ordered these at 50% off today!

• 8/12/14 20:32 Melissa:

Thanks Muse for telling us about these. Your photos here are excellent. After seeing them here, I ordered these in natural along with a few other Elf products. Just got them in the mail today and can’t wait to try them. Never tried the Guerlain ones due to the price, but for 8 bucks, I figured I’d give them a try!

• 8/12/14 20:54 Isabella Muse:

yay glad you got them melissa! I agree for eight bucks who can go wrong!? I hope you like them! let us know how they are :D