Lancome Nude Miracle Foundation for Fall 2014

Lupita Lancome Nude Miracle

Lancome Nude Miracle Foundation is yet another fluid foundation launching for Fall 2013! Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation is seeing some huge success in the drugstore market at the moment and in a surprising switch up Maybelline launched Dream Wonder Fluid prior to some of the higher end fluid foundations we are seeing from YSL, Lancome, etc first! Of course, Armani does stand as the pioneer with it’s Maestro formula and we of course also have L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder prior to the fluid trend we are currently seeing.

I just think it’s a rather refreshing change that such a unique formula started trending at drugstores first.

But let’s take a look at Lancome Nude Miracle Foundation now!

Lancome Nude Miracle Foundation

Lancome Nude Miracle Foundation is unique in the fact is is a liquid to powder foundation. YSL Fusion Ink Foundation hasn’t made any such claims and Maybelline’s formula does set to a soft, slightly dewy finish so in this Lancome is a bit unique. It also promises light to medium coverage with a matte finish with a soft focus technology that blurs imperfections and gives a second-skin look!

It’s much lighter than a traditional powder according to Lancome and contains special raw materials that absorb excess oil.

As you can see Lupita Nyong’o makes an appearance in the promo for the new foundation. I think she’s simply darling and not only beautiful but also she has a certain pixie-like cuteness however, the photo they are using for the promotional material seems very touched up and it almost doesn’t look like Lupita. Dare I say she looks a bit older and more mature! What do you think?

All in all I don’t think Lancome Nude Miracle Foundation will be a good pick for my drier skin so I’ll be turning my head towards YSL’s formula to try out next. I’m loving all these new fluid foundations launching lately and I hope mid-range brands will release some as well such as Urban Decay (because I’m not a huge Naked Foundation fan) or perhaps Too Faced.

The new Lancome Nude Miracle Foundation is available now on Lancome counters or at Sephora.com.

What do you think?

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 8/8/14 10:52 Pamela:

Lupita is so stunning, why did they mess with the photo so much? It’s annoying that even such a natural beauty isn’t good enough for print ads! I do like lancome foundations though, so I may try this :)

• 8/8/14 11:22 Isabella Muse:

i dunno it doesn’t even look like her right!?

• 8/8/14 11:07 Ladymoonlight:

How does this differ from Miracle Air de Teint which was launched last year?

• 8/8/14 11:18 Isabella Muse:

no idea haven’t tried either one sorry! :(

• 8/8/14 11:51 fancie:

Lupita is so gorgeous!

• 8/8/14 12:12 Ashley:

Muse, I have both YSL Fusion Ink and Lancome’s Nude Miracle; YSL is more matte, in my opinion. They don’t state that it’s liquid to powder, but it DEFINITELY sets to a matte finish. Lancome is a soft matte. Lancome is also more translucent whereas YSL has more coverage/pigment.

LADYMOONLIGHT: This is EXACTLY the same as Miracle Air de Teint; they are just launching this in the USA for the first time and renamed it for such.

HTH!

• 8/8/14 12:35 Isabella Muse:

thanks ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’d best get to trying them now as when the colder weather sets my skin won’t love the matte finish!

• 8/8/14 21:49 Donna Rose:

One of the ingredients is aluminum hydroxide. Is that what’s in deodorant?

• 8/9/14 14:20 Ashley:

This foundation looks and sounds amazing!! Want to give it a try next time I go to Sephora I’m getting myself a sample of this. Their last foundation launch last fall was too greasy for my combo skin. This sounds promising as it says it absorbs excess oil, and you have to love these lighter formulations!

• 8/9/14 14:31 Andrea:

Damn Muse, killing my no-buy streak! Broke college kid I am, I hadn’t bought any new makeup other than replacing things I need for SO long, and then you haaaave to give me a new thing that I want to try XD

Ah well, I’m too scared to even look at the price – that alone is prob gonna kill my lemming!

((I do hope you’ll review, though, so I can live vicariously through you!))

• 8/11/14 10:43 Isabella Muse:

haha sorry andrea :-D I will absolutely my dear :-D but that might tempt you further :D

• 8/11/14 11:58 Andrea:

Hehe, I’m secretly hoping you find it crappy so that I won’t feel the need to run out immediately and grab it :D

• 8/11/14 12:08 Isabella Muse:

lol ;-D

• 8/13/14 10:32 Becky:

I got an early release of this foundation and it is very much like Maestro, maybe a bit more forgiving with dry patches and such. If you’re dry this could be totally amazing!