NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream for Fall 2014

NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream

Get your inner goth girl or guy out to play with these new NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream for Fall 2014! This stunning shades of vampy berries and purples make for a dramatic, vampy Fall lip look!

Yes please!

NYX has launched two editions of their new Lip Cream Pencils for the Fall season. These are done up in a chunky twist up design much like we’ve seen from the recently released Chunky Dunk Lip Pencils.

Each of these bewitching shades provides a full opaque color in a with a smooth creamy finish!

Shades:

• Enamored
  • Temptress
  • Ahrodisiac
  • Bewitching
  • Covet
  • She Devil

Some of these purples will make look stunning in darker skin tones!

Each NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream is $6.49 and available now at Ulta.com.

Disclosure:

This post contains an affiliate link.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 8/27/14 11:15 MzCrafty1908:

I feel like these came out of nowhere! Lol…I’m loving Temptress and She Devil and I will definitely be adding them to my purple lippie collections. I can’t wait to see swatches!

• 8/27/14 11:33 Adrienne:

Yes I think I am going to grab all of these. Pefect even number so when they do a Buy 1/Get 1 50% I can get them all.

• 8/27/14 18:54 christine:

are the names listed in order of the picture?

• 8/27/14 21:16 amy:

I see a NYX haul in my future…

• 8/28/14 7:10 Cindy:

I am wondering if Bewitching is a good dupe for Le Rouge Givenchy – Pourpre Inouï (316) or Rouge Dior – Pied de Poule (977). If it is I can still hop on the fall lip trend without breaking the bank. Dear Muse, could you please let me know if it is a good dupe?

• 8/28/14 7:30 Isabella Muse:

sorry cindy I don’t have pourpre inoui or bewitching…this is brand new haven’t even tried them so not sure of dupes and can’t compare products I don’t have sorry!

• 8/28/14 13:21 Cindy:

Dammit. But I think you just gave me an excuse to break the bank for Pied de Poule ;) It is quite a buck more but it will save me time since I don’t know where they sell NYX here. Yeah, I think that sounds legit.

• 8/28/14 13:24 Isabella Muse:

haha convince yourself :D

• 8/28/14 8:23 Rebecca:

Oh yess! These are gorgeous!

• 8/28/14 11:40 Mickey:

Will definitely try them. You may also want to try Sephora cream lip stain in
    Dark Berry #7. It is the most versatile and incredibly staining/long lasting.
    Best lip stain Ive found. For everday, I first apply a thin swipe of any lip balm,
    Then tap the applicator with my finger, then tap and rub finger all over lip for a
    Really natural stained lip. You can also apply it full strength for a super dark
    “Blackberry” shade. Its very dramatic, and you can easily look like a vampire
    And scare your children. They have other nice colors too!

• 8/28/14 19:21 Maddie:

Must… Need… swatches. *drool*

• 8/28/14 22:32 Claire:

I know these will look awful on me, but ugh, I need them. So perfect for the witchy fall look :(

• 8/29/14 16:58 Isis:

Ulta has a 20% coupon available … RMNULTA20

• 9/2/14 12:03 Isabella Muse:

thanks isis !

• 8/30/14 15:21 Tamira Hamilton:

OH my those lips crayons are divinely vamp and a must have. I love the deep berries, cinnamons and grapes. Luscious luscious and luscious.

• 10/9/14 22:50 Miranda:

Are these limited edition?

• 10/14/14 11:51 Isabella Muse:

not that I know of. from my understanding they are part of the perm collection now!

• 10/11/14 5:52 Julia:

Hi! I’m from Norway and i am dying to get theese Vampy lipcreams! But they only sell them at US-websites and i’m so heartbroken about it because theese lipcreams are literally everything i want right now! Do you have any suggestions to what i can do?

• 10/14/14 11:48 Isabella Muse:

ebay.com Julia, I’m sure many sellers that ship internationally.