It’s that time of the year again kids! The Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Halloweenies 2014 arrive with a bang! I already placed three orders…..what? I adore Halloween. I also shot out my Gucci Makeup budget on the Lab’s newest Halloween blends but hey, it was so worth it…!
Needless to say I look forward the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Halloweenies ever year! The lab creates some of the best perfume oils around and I think there limited edition oils are some of the best especially the Halloween ones.
Here’s what is on offer for Halloween this year at the Lab!
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab All Saints
Monastic frankincense and myrrh, Damascus rose, Russian gardenia, cassia, and lily of the valley wafting on a chill Autumn wind.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab All Souls
An incense blend that invokes the higher qualities of mercy and compassion, mingled with the soft, sugared currant scent of offertory soul cakes.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Autumn Cider
Fermented apple juice, brown sugar, spice, lemon zest, butterscotch liquor, and orange slices.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Autumn Overlooked my Knitting
A warm scent, as delicate as lace and as soft as cashmere, and as cozy as wool, punctuated with red currant for the blazing red of cochineal and surrounded a border of soft grey ambergris and a swirl of autumn leaves.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Devil’s Night
This is the scent of autumn night, fires in the distance, with a touch of boozy swoon, playful sugar and thuggish musk.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Feeding the Dead
A barrel of beer, a pyramid of cakes, and three sticks of incense.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Halloween 1914
An incense of dried ivy and maple leaf with honeyed fig, black cypress, and grave dirt.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Magnificent Autumn
A scent that wanders through the Ages of Autumn, from the last green leaf to the first breath of winter.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab October
Dry, cold autumn wind. A rustle of red leaves, a touch of smoke and sap in the air.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Samhain
Truly the scent of autumn itself — damp woods, fir needle, and black patchouli with the gentlest touches of warm pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, allspice, sweet red apple and mullein.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Sonnet d’Automne
Tenebrous Love: a shivering white musk with vanilla-infused white cocoa, amber incense, and dead, dry leaves.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Suck It
Black cherry brandy and a whisper of red wine.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Sugar Skull
A blend of five sugars, lightly dusted with candied fruits.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Tattie Bogle
Gold-flecked honey amber pulsating with red musk, patchouli coeur, bourbon vanilla, inky vetiver, pomegranate rind, myrrh, blackened violet leaf, and blood red rose petals.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Witch Bride
Hemlock blossoms and ghostly nightshade veiled by wisteria, white frankincense, black amber, and narcissus resin.
Seven Visions of Autumn
- Visions of Autumn I (White cedar, black pepper, golden amber, bay leaf, and 4-year aged oudh)
- Visions of Autumn II (Gurjum balsam, rose geranium, opoponax, violet leaf, brown leather accord, and patchouli)
- Visions of Autumn III (Bourbon vanilla, aged patchouli, honey, and Ceylon cinnamon)
- Visions of Autumn IV (Somalian myrrh, orange blossom, champaca flower, and verbena)
- Visions of Autumn V (Haitian vetiver, tea leaf, Himalayan cedar, and apricot rind)
- Visions of Autumn VI (Oakmoss, lavender absolute, petitgrain, rockrose, white patchouli, and sage)
- Visions of Autumn VII (Tobacco absolute, myrrh, opoponax, black sandalwood, and black pepper)
Halloween 2014 Single Notes
Black Phoenix’s cheeky interpretation of the iconic scents of the season. No actual single notes were harmed in the creation of these blends.
- Fog Machine Juice
- Graveyard Dirt Redux
- Last Year’s Stale Candy Corn
- Pile of Fallen Leaves
- Pumpkin Spice Everything
- Stage Blood
The Pumpkin Patch Fragrance Oils
- Pumpkin I (Pumpkin cream with cardamom, black tea, allspice, and ginger milk)
- Pumpkin II (Blackened pumpkin with clove, tobacco absolute, aged patchouli, and oakmoss)
- Pumpkin III (Pumpkin with Atlas cedar, black fig, Laotian benzoin, bourbon vanilla, and copal)
- Pumpkin IV (Warm pumpkin with three honeys, oudh, sweet frankincense, and champaca resin)
- Pumpkin V (Pumpkins, pumpkin vines, and wild mushrooms with white sage, cade, sweetgrass, and vanilla-infused rosewood)
I hope you’re as excited about the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Halloweenies 2014 update as I am!
You can shop it now, for a limited time, at blackphoenixalchemylab.com!